𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。

( 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 )

( 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 )

"You come and visit us when you get a chance to alright, young lady." Francis scold her niece who is leaving without saying a goodbye but understands why she is doing this. Staying there in the manor brings too many memories she needs a new fresh start. "I will Auntie." Nettie stated as Mirabella stands next to her young mistress she is more matured than her two older brothers who turn out to be twins very hard to tell but to her its easy.

The way she can tell between Adrien and Felix when they first appear or how Felix pretended to be Adrien. She stated his actual name leaving Felix flabbergasted and also shocked. "How I know this is because I have two biological twin brothers who looks exactly the same? Its the attiude that threw me off by the way. Gotta change that next time." That is when Felix is now falling in love with her after she figure out the identity prank when he did to his uncle Gabriel.

Felix didn't betray Ladybug he came to her first and telling her who's identity for Hawkmoth and Mayura. Ladybug theory was correct when Felix told the identity. 

↯ ʬʬ.𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍-𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄.𝐂𝐎𝐌 !¡  ↯

Under a nice facade of Nettie she is more gruesome and cunning but tends to have manipulated her adoptive parents and most adults who have thought of her being a caring, gentle, and a sweetheart of Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patissiere as many would have call it. 

But she failed to manipulate the school staffs except Mrs. Mendeleiev who can see it through her but eventually Nettie told Mrs. Mendeleiev the truth about her origin. Mrs. Mendeleiev was extremely shock to hear that Ms. Dupain-Cheng is actually a Phantomhive. 

Nettie happen to threaten the principal if things goes very bad on her end. She will expose every bits of crime he had done including wasting the school funds for his owl hero stuff along with his favorite team sports that made the Principal Damocles go pale as white.

Turns out that Nettie kept every files of unworthy peasants that ever encountered her but told her maid Mirabella to keep it well hidden only she can access them.

It seems this so called reporter and a certain liar had no idea what they just did. But sooner or later it will come to reveal. As for the HBIC that has been going on since Chloe, Alix, Nathaniel, Nino, Aurore, and Nettie went through in their élémentaire years they are what called themselves as "Black Knights" they work in the shadows to get rid of bullies, liars, and incompetent staffs.

As for the Black Cat Miraculous, Plagg had decided to take the miraculous away from Adrien Agreste he was being unworthy and choose a different one that would be Felix Fathom the boy who squash his cheese but since he wasn't a sentimonster like Adrien.

The only sentimonsters is Adrien but the others who aren't sentimonsters are Kagami, Chloe, and Felix.