𝟎𝟎𝟏 | 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚁𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚝

。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。+゜゜。。

( 𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖱𝖺𝖻𝖻𝗂𝗍 )

Marinette had enough with all the bullying it is time to get out of the shadow. She ordered Mirabella to come back. "Yes, Young Mistress?" Mirabella said casually but spotted kwamis near her mistress which surprised her it seems her Mistress is now the guardian of the miraculous.

Tikki and the other kwamis had witness it after Marinette explain her side of story. "Did the government back in Ireland got informed from me that I found their wanted criminal, Mirabella?" She asked her maid. "They did but they will arrive in the school in a few minutes they just arrived here in Paris yesterday. They are currently settle in Le Grand Paris as we speak. But they will be leaving until they get their stuff ready.." Mirabella answered.

Marinette walked down the bakery and sees her adopted parents setting up the treats for the customers. "Mama? Can I get a cookie?" She said as Sabine glanced at her daughter all dressed in victorian. So that so called classmates of Marinette had finally pushed her limit out of her shell. This should scare that blasted principal. Sabine thought to herself then nodded to her adoptive daughter and grabbed a plastic bag with cookies and give it to her.

"I'm going to Le Grand Paris to meet some people who are from the Ireland Government. I spoke about them cause they are looking for their wanted criminal  turns out Lila Rossi is the wanted criminal." Marinette said this shocks her adoptive parents and Nadja who just came in but she frozed when Marinette mentioned, 'wanted criminal and the name'.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 ...

Chloe just came back from relaxation and spotted familiar faces who are from Ireland. She seem curious on why they are here. These familiar faces are Brendan O'Sullivan, Bellamy Roche, Rory Gallagher, Ashling MacCarthy, Ailee Harte, Kiva Minogue, and Riona Linnane.

Then she saw Marinette walked in as Riona came up to Marinette then another female appeared besides Marinette. "Are you Nettie Phantomhive?" Riona said calmly. "Yes I am but I also go as Marinette Dupain-Cheng undercover by the Queen's Court as Black Rabbit." Marinette said calmly.

Queen's Court?! She's a Phantomhive this whole time! Holy shit!  Chloe thought in shock. "Young Mistress also solves cases as the court decided to declare her as the Black Rabbit of Paris Underworld since her brother Ciel Phantomhive works as Guard Dog of London Underworld. Where are my manners, I am Mirabella Deveraux.. Nettie Phantomhive's maid." Mirabella said as she explain and introduced herself.