0

It was a stupid thing, something Rhea should've never done. Though she didn't know it would lead to this, she was her father's daughter so something like this was bound to happen eventually, she was cursed while others were well.. luckier.

-

This all started over a dumb comment, in Rhea's eyes it wasn't her fault, nothing was.

"What is your problem." Potter had finally snapped at her, she knew it was gonna happen it was only a matter of time. Rhea had probably tripped, bumped into and accidentally 'kicked' him well over a hundred times through the year.

"You." Was all Rhea replied with, her voice as cold as ice, as she made her way down the hallway. She was always known to be weird, and disrespectful, it was just her. Even from the way she dressed, you could almost call her a goth, she was decked out in accessories, from hair ties to necklaces to bracelets, and her choice of clothes was always something that would make the teachers scowl.

Whether that be a crop top, or shorts that were very, very far off from dress code and left very few things to the imagination to heels that would be a pain for anyone to walk in.

Everyone watched as she walked away, she was a Slytherin, and she welcomed the title with open arms, everyone had expected her to be one since her dad was already well known, she was a black.

Rumors had already been spread about her as soon as she stepped foot, none of them true of course but if she couldn't beat them might as well live up to them.

Though Potter didn't know why she was so mean, technically they were siblings. Rhea had been there when they confronted Sirius with Remus, yet her opinion of Harry didn't change, if anything it got worse as time went on.

"Why are you like this? Why can't we just get alone?" Harry shouted out as she walked away there was clear anger in his voice, it had Rhea stop. The redheaded one, Rhea couldn't even bother to learn his name, was now tugged on Potters's sleeve. "Let's just go.."

"No! I wanna know why, why she does this." Potter said in protest as he shrugged his friend's hand off, Rhea slowly turned around a frown on her face as she looked at the Gryffindor in front of her. "Why do you think?" Rhea spat out, as that was the final thing she said before she disappeared into the crowd that had formed around them.

In all honesty, Harry didn't know why, he had always been nice to her, treated her well, he didn't understand, but decided to drop it despite his anger.

Not much time had passed when Harmoine had spotted the two boys in the common room, and she looked royally pissed off, and for good reason. "Which one of you touched it." She began as she stood in front of them.

"What are you on about?" Ron answered, his voice muffled as he was busy stuffing his face with snacks he had bought the last time they had gone into Hogsmeade. "The time-turner." The girl explained like it was the most obvious thing known to man.

"I thought you hid that thing," Potter said with more concern as he sat up on the couch he was sharing with Ron.

Harmonie visibly rolled her eyes. "I did, but it's gone." She repeated herself as she had her hand on her hip, her face held worry as she tried to gauge their reactions.

Ron just looked confused while Harry was worried, if the time turner was gone.. someone could've gotten it, they could go into the future or the last, and someone could mess up their lives as they know it if they wanted to.

Harry immediately had an idea of who it was, Rhea. Though it was already dark, no one could do anything until morning. "God damnit.. i-.. I can handle this." Potter spoke up as he shook his head.

Handle it he did not. As morning came he made his way into the dining hall not even waiting for the rest of the lot, as he walked in he spotted her, it was hard not to with her whole get up.

"Give it." Harry had said as he approached her, she was just getting ready to sit down when he interrupted her. She looked confused at first then realized what he was talking about as a smile played on her lips. "I beg your pardon?" Rhea questioned him, deciding to play dumb.

That didn't last long as Harry grabbed her by her arm and dragged her off, Rhea was shocked yet offended as she was pulled away from breakfast. He had her cornered now.

"Give. It." Harry repeated himself, he didn't get angry that often but when he did he went all out, yet this didn't scare Rhea, she was even amused by this. "Why should I?" The Slytherin replied as she crossed her arms and tilted her head.

"You don't even know what it is," Harry spoke, his voice was no longer calm like it always was, it was harsh, and he had enough of Rhea's stupid games. "I know it means a lot to you all." Rhea had said with a laugh, an annoying entitled laugh that would make anyone annoyed.

Potter's face hardened "How did you even get it." Harry just asked with a sigh, as he narrowed his eyes at the girl. "Apparition, we're learning it in class."

Rhea had stated proudly like it was the best thing ever to be heard, as she reached into her pocket and pulled out the golden necklace. "I just thought it was a piece of jewelry-" Before she could even finish her sentence Harry reached out to grab it, Rhea gasped as she still had it in her grip but now the two were in a tug of war and Rhea was not gonna give in.

"Let go! I stole it fair and square!" Rhea complained as her grip tightened around the chain, which was now cutting into her hand. "Shut it already!" Harry replied in a strained voice, when Rhea suddenly let go, sending Harry tumbling down but not before he had grabbed onto her house robe, dragging her down with him.

They were now in a full-out brawl on the floor for the necklace, as they both tried to get it back a weird feeling settled in both of their stomachs as neither of them had realized that somehow, someway the chain had wrapped around both of them and the hourglass had been turned, and turned and turned, way more then it should have.

Then suddenly they were broken up, Rhea was breathing fairly hard as was Harry, and the necklace was sitting on the floor in pieces now. "Look at what you did you dimwit!" Rhea had said as she motioned toward the broken time-turner.

"I didn't do anything-" Harry began but it seemed like everyone was getting cut off that day, as the person who had pulled Harry away from Rhea spoke up.

"Merlin! What was that even about?" The person who spoke wore a familiar grin, but the pair couldn't quite place where they had seen it before, he was wearing Gryffindor robes but Harry had never seen this person in his life.

"Looks like trash now, eh?" The other person who had pulled Rhea off of Harry spoke up now with an equally as smug grin, he had glasses that suited him well, like Harry.

"Fucking get off me.." Rhea said as she pulled herself away from the man's grip and she crossed her arms, but there was something off, they were in the same hallway they had been but it looked, fresher? Newer? She couldn't place her tongue on it.

Just then two others came walking down the hallway as well, something had finally clicked in Harry's brain as his head whipped from person to person. "Rhea.."

"Yeah?" The girl replied to Harry while the other two that had broken up everything walked over to the pair that was walking towards them.

"I'm going to murder you.."

-