2

Rhea sat there staring them down which was already proving a task since they were at complete opposite sides of the hall, but something else had soon caught her attention, a girl. She walked in with confidence, she had bright blond hair which complimented her skin, and she looked like she could've been a model.

She wore Ravenclaw colors Rhea had noticed she had also walked in with a boy, he wore a Slytherin tie and wore a prefect pin, Rhea had always wanted to become a Prefect but no one had taken her seriously.

She had been staring for a moment too long as the blond girl caught the attention of Rhea, she flashed a smile and waved, Rhea's face flushed slightly as she had been caught looking, Rhea had a sheepish smile as she waved before stuffing her face with her food, trying to distract the embarrassed burning in her cheeks.

The boy that walked with her didn't seem to notice a thing, in Rhea's eyes he looked kinda like her, his slightly waved hair matched hers in a way her father's hair could never, he did look similar to Sirius, though Rhea had never seen what her father had looked like when he was young, she could only imagine.

She hoped she looked something like her mom, even though she didn't know who she was. Just anything but her father.

Rhea had already lost sight of the Slytherin boy, and she was already done with her food. There was nothing else to get done today but wait for Dumbledor to sort out their schedules, dorm areas, and supplies. Rhea had been smart enough to bring her wand with her, she didn't know whether Harry had or not and she didn't bother to ask.

She had sat up from her seat and began to walk out of the Hall, when she remembered she had something else in her pocket as well, she reached inside and pulled out a cassette with matching wired headphones.

She had smiled to herself, she was going to go study before the whole time-turner thing happened, she was gifted this set by her probably one and only friend, Lee Jorden. He was a Gryffindor but was a nice once in Rhea's eyes, she had known that he would occasionally hang out with the Weasley twins but she didn't care, and since he and Rhea were friends she was excluded from their pranking which made Rhea feel just a little better about her status in the school.

The only problem was, was that the player looked like it had been smashed because of the 'fight', a frown settled upon Rhea's face as she saw the damage, she could fix this..

She had then made her way towards the only place that brought her comfort, the Black Lake.

It was quite a walk but Rhea didn't mind, it was a lovely day, and as she finally reached the lake she sat down near a tree and began to work, she took out the cassette tape, that Lee had made specially for her, he knew what songs she liked so he loaded the tape with them, she was surprised when he had given it to her in her birthday, she didn't know he was so educated in muggle stuff, but she was glad, she could listen to music anytime she wanted now.

After she had taken it out since the actual cassette wasn't damaged she could fix the broken bits. She did know a spell as it was taught to her in her first year 'Reparo'. She had seen countless teachers use it to fix broken wands since a lot of kids were very careless with them.

"Reparo.."

Rhea mumbled under her breath as she had already gotten out her wand and pointed at the tab and white colored box, tiny sparkles shot out as it made its way around, and soon the player was fixed, though Rhea's victory was short-lived.

"I've been looking everywhere for you! Merlin, you move fast.." Harry's annoyed voice called to her from behind her, Rhea had rolled her eyes and looked over at him.

"I thought you were getting all busy with those weirdos." Rhea had as she raised an eyebrow at Harry while he shook his head, he looked tired, probably from searching for her as he sat down across from her.

Rhea didn't look too pleased as he did so but she didn't speak on it. "No.! And they aren't weirdos.. Though I know it might be crazy but I think those kids might just be our parents?"

Harry had said hesitantly while Rhea had looked like she'd seen a ghost as she shook her head. "What do you mean?"

"Well for starters the year, and they called each other by these nicknames and I'd seen back in the shrieking shack with Professor Lupin and Sirius, that they had been using the same ones... It can't be a coincidence," Harry explained with a small smile tugging at his lips, he had been able to meet his father for the first time in his life.

It wasn't big since James didn't even know that Harry was his kid, but the interaction still had felt nice, and Harry did just the right amount of talking without giving away too much of who he was.

"So.. my dad was there?" Rhea had said as she tried to think back, she remembered how two people had pulled them apart, and the other who arrived, she knew they looked familiar but when she thought back there was too much going on, she couldn't remember their faces for the life of her.

Harry had seen her face harden as she thought back and he let out a snort. Hearing the noise Rhea looked up. "What?"

"Just never seen you think that hard." Harry had replied amused while Rhea scowled at him.

"Shut it." Rhea had said as she let out a sigh, she knew that her father and his whole friend group would look way different, since Sirius was in Azkaban his teeth were ruined as well as his mental state, and a similar thing with Petter being in his animagus form for 12 years.

"We need a way to communicate." Harry had suddenly spoken up as his words caught Rhea's attention.

"And what would that be genius?" She had replied with a hint of sarcasm in her voice as she began to put away the now-fixed music player.

"I don't know.. but what if something happens and we need each other." Harry had said, and it made sense, like if Harry had done something he shouldn't have, which was every single day in Rhea's opinion, they needed a way to get into contact.

"We could always use Owls?" Rhea suggested as she shrugged her shoulders, she wasn't usually the one to give ideas, this was all new to her.

"Where would we get one of those?" Harry said as he raised his eyebrow at Rhea, it was his turn to be sarcastic now as Rhea narrowed her eyes at him.

"I know there used to be a family owl.. and if my dad's here then that means that owl would be here as well.. we could use that." Rhea had suggested a little more proudly this time as there was a smirk on her face and he had to admit that was a pretty good idea.

"We'd have to train it of course." Rhea had added on as she shrugged and before she could even say anything Harry had cut her off.

"NOT IT!"

-
Updating only a day later for you lovely's 😼