So how you doing? (Drarry) (trans harry)

Harry's pov -

I sat on my bed as 'you belong with me' played on my music player. Why was Dray so hard to get? I suspect something is going on with him and Pansy and I hate it.

It's been months since they started to act all clingy. It's not been confirmed if they are together or not but I do suspect it. They act too clingy for friends or even best friends. Why do they have to act like this if they are only friends?

Me and Draco obviously have been enemies for all our lives but I don't like to be enemies with him. But it's my only choice as he wouldn't bat an eye at me if we weren't enemies.

He hates me though. He doesn't like anything about me. How can I even imagine him liking me. His beautiful eyes and dashing hair. His purrrrfect posture. Why the hell would he like me?

I am not worth liking.

Herms and Ron were making out somewhere. We were in our eighth year. All the people I love are gone. Because of me. Ron and Hermione are one of the cutest couples I know.

I miss my dads. Padfoot and Moony. I also miss my real parents even though I never knew them. Dad and mum.

I also miss Nymphdora who was such a nice cousin and I also miss everyone who had died in the time of the war.

"Hey Harry." I heard a very familiar voice call out to me.

I saw Luna coming inside the dorm door that me and other boys shared. Looking at my state and sighing.

"Hi. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well seeing as Hermione and Ron are busy I thought you would be lonely so I came to give you company.

"Well thanks." I thanked her and tapped my bed as if to signal her to come.

She sat on my bed and changed the music in my music player.

'You don't see it' by Jake Clark.

She smiled at me. A smile that can pierce through your heart.

She is honestly the kindest person I have ever met.

She is not like anyone else. She is special. Sassy. Funny. Annoying.

Draco's cousin.

"My cousin is a dick. Don't let him get on your nerves."

What the fuck? How does she know? Even Ron and Hermione don't know.

I wanted to ask but my gut feeling told me to not. Her aura was weird. So calming. Makes you do whatever she wants.

I nodded. Her eyes sparkled.

"He told me he is not with Pansy Parkinson." She told me. "He is just trying to get on your nerves.'

"So he knows?" I asked.

She nodded.

But does he know I am trans. I never told him. I changed just before Hogwarts so no one but my close friends know. Luna knows but does Draco?

"Go."

I nodded and decided to head to find Draco.

I searched a lot and at last found Draco near the black lake

I searched a lot and at last found Draco near the black lake. No pansy in sight.

3rd person pov-

"So how you doing?" Harry asked. He did not know anything else to say.

Draco chuckled.

He looked back at Harry with a smile plastered on his face. Those grey eyes met Harry's. Those eyes that were so similar to Padfoot's. That smile that can light up this whole town *wink* *wink*.

Draco patted the place next to him and Harry sat there.

"Fine. How you doing?" Draco asked. His grin widening.

Harry had never seen Draco like this. He loved this side of Draco. Harry's cheeks redened as he looked down.

Draco chuckled.

Why was Draco so beautiful? So amazing that Harry was obsessed with him?

Draco slid a finger down Harry's chin and forced him to face him.

"Don't hide your beautiful face from me." Draco smiled.

Harry was lost in Draco's eyes. His dragon was calling him beautiful. How was he so lucky?

The wind passed through Harry's hair making them even messier but Harry was just more beautiful to Draco.

His green eyes. Like rain forests. So similar to his mother whom he never got to know. So beautiful that Draco could reside in them and watch them for the rest of his life.

Draco kissed him. His soft lips landing on Draco's. Harry kissed back. His lips moved so perfectly against Draco's as if they were made for each other. The kiss made something sparke inside Harry's heart. Something beautiful.

The kiss finally broke when Harry and Draco were both out of breath.

"Hi." Harry mumbled and they both giggled.

Harry then remembered his older worries.

His smile faltered.

"What happened?" Draco asked concerned at his sudden mood change.

"I want to tell you something." Harry said.

Draco stayed silent as a sign to let Harty continue.

"I uh am.... I was born a girl." Harry started. "That means I still get menstral cycles and I can reproduce and I was not a boy before."

Harry looked down not knowing what was coming.

"Fuck. Why didn't you tell me?" Draco asked hugging Harry.

"We weren't exactly friends before." Harry giggled.

"I still like you and I wouldn't have cared if you were a girl." Draco told Harry looking deep into his eyes as Draco spoke in a firm voice. "I like you and will like you no matter what. I have liked you for quite a while." He blushed.

Harry just kissed Draco.

"Would you be my boyfriend?" Draco asked as he broke the kiss.

"Yes!" Harry was more than happy to except.

They stared into each other's eyes and were as happy as they could possibly be.