You're mad and i love it (Rosekiller)

Barty loved Evan and he loved him back too. It felt like a dream to Barty. He felt as if he was so lucky. He considered himself so mad that this seemed impossible to him.

People told Barty often that he was lunatic. And it never hurts nowadays. It did hurt when this had started but now it feels like a daily thing.

His father called him lunatic all the time. His mother did too, but fondly. His father abused him about it. It felt like hell but now Barty was used to it. Barty had been called lunatic by his friends too. Believe it or not, it did hurt in the start as it reminded him of his father. It reminded him of how much of a failure he is.

But when Evan called him mad the first time, he felt like he had been broken. He hadn't discovered his feelings for Evan at that time but now that boy was his boyfriend. How fast life drives.

Barty had always been called crazy, lunatic, mad etc. But he had no idea why and didn't have time to think of it.

Maybe it was his laugh that if starts won't stop. Maybe it was his lopsided smile. Maybe it was his dyed hair or his stupid face. Maybe it were the piercings he had gotten. Maybe it was just how his brain works. Maybe this was just how it's supposed to be.

And Barty never complained. Never tried to change his life. Never tried to ask people to stop.

But lately he was feeling as if he needs to change. As if he is a little too mad.

Barty was many things and insecure had always been one of them. He hid it really well. Nobody knew but Barty.

He had tried to change many times but always failed and went back to his lunatic self. These days he was the most happiest in his life. But he did feel like he needed to change. For Evan.

He needed to transform into a quiet, serious and normal person.

He remembered the days he was like that. He was deppressed at that time and as people say, there is a thin line between despair and maddness. He switched. He changed. And he needed to go back. Not for selfish need but for Evan. Only and only for Evan.

So he vowed to himself that he will change for Evan

It was breakfast and Barty tried to act normal. Act how others did. He followed Evan. He tried to act exactly like he did because Evan was his idol. He was so perfect and Barty just wanted to be like him. So he tried.

His friends were laughing and he tried to stay like Regulus. How he was only chuckling and went back to normal.

So Barty too chuckled and didn't laugh. He knew his laugh was wierd. People had told him. So he probably shouldn't laugh.

His friends looked at him weirdly. Did he do something wrong again?

"Uhh... Are you okay Barty?" Pandora asked.