>>11<<

' you ready? ' Rebecca rubbed her palms together with an anxious smile on her lips.

            ' yeah ' Deborah smiled nervously in return, her guitar was positioned in her hands, resting against her chest slash stomach and on her folded legs. The ring light was on and holding onto Deborah's phone, set opposite her bed, where she sat on.

              ' on one...two....- '

           ' Hi sis! ' Elena barged into Deborah's room with  her front teeth hundred percent visible in an attempt to pull up an innocent smile.

          ' What do you want Lena? I told said no interruptions ' Deborah said.

         ' Calm down ' Lena said walking to Deborah, ' I got an idea! ' she jumped.

           ' really?! ' Deborah crossed her arms, ' What? '

           ' how about I dance, show some of my - ' she rolled her waist to the left and right causing Rebecca to fall to the ground laughing and Deborah back on her bed also laughing,  '-dance moves while you sing? It'll make the video more interesting ' She shrugged innocently.

                ' Oh my gosh ' Rebecca got up, trying to control her laughter, ' that was sexy Lena ' she nodded and Elena beamed.

           ' and odd for a seven Year old ' Deborah added.

         ' but it really would make the video more interesting, trust me, I got slow dance moves, fast dance moves and the in betweens, just tell me what to do, how else do you think I became the best dancer and dance group leader in school ' Elena crossed her arms and rose her left brow shifting her serious gaze between Rebecca and  Deborah.

            ' Okay fine ' Deborah sighed, ' you'll stand in front of the bed, you need not to mess this up Lena '

           ' I won't sis! ' Elena rolled her eyes and made her way to the front of Deborah's bed .

          ' I'll have to - ' Rebecca scrutinized the ring light stance, ' -reset the ring light to capture you both perfectly well ' She muttered to herself, adjusting the stance of the ring light stand.

        ' This is going to be awesome! ' Elena giggled.

        ' let's do this! One...two...three! '

            ' oh my freaking gosh! This is going to shake the internet! ' Rebecca exaggerated watching the video for the one millionth time already.

              ' oh please Reb ' Deborah brushed the statement with the swing of her left hand.

         ' do you realize how talented you are?! ' Rebecca said in a pitch voice.

        The girls sat by the dining table, potato chips and mango juice on the dining table.

          ' Elena is one crazy good dancer ' Rebecca laughed, her gaze interestingly fixed on Deborah's phone.

           ' you can say that again ' Elena beamed sipping from her juice.

         ' When are you guys going to post it on social media? ' Sofia asked

          ' I'm feeling nervous ' Deborah shrugged.

           ' let's post it already babe, it's going to be ugh...forgot the word ' she rolled her eyes and slapped her face

         ' fine! Let's do it ' Deborah said feeling her heart hitting her chest hard and fast.

         ' Whoo! I'm gonna add a few tags to gain more views ' Rebecca muttered, busy on Deborah's phone , while Deborah inwardly prayed not to be put to shame, ''what if people don't like the video or the song or how she played the guitar?! Oh jeez" she internally freaked, as negative words continuously crossed her unsettled mind.