Six.

"Hey, everyone." Xio sat down in her bed with a smile. "I won't be taking requests today, I wanted to try writing a song."

The vocalist chuckled softly when she saw the comments freaking out and asking if she even knew enough words to write a good song.

"Hey, I have experience, okay?! I've written a few verses but never had the right inspiration to finish them." She said with a playful eye roll.

"I'm not easily inspired, so the day that I write a song about someone is the day you can all tease me for falling truly in love."

"'Screenshotting rn'" Xio chuckled when she read the specific comment, even going as far as leaning back into her chair. "Good luck with that, babes. I'm the last person you'll see falling in love."

A lot of the comments were asking her about the whole Instagram situation but she purposely skipped over them.

She let out a small smile when she found a question she could actually answer.

"'What's your inspiration to write a song rn, Xio?'" The said girl pursed her lips, internally debating on what to say. "Let's just say, someone i wanted to be special to me, distanced themselves from me without any explanations."

"'Them? MULTIPLE PEOPLE??' What? No. I used them cause I didn't want to give hints away." Xio's face was scrunched up in disdain from the stupidity radiating off the comment.

"I'll play random songs in the background while I write so I hope that's okay with y'all."

Xio played a random playlist and There She Goes by Sixpence None The Richer started to play. "This random melody's been playing in my head since this morning. At first I thought it could be played for like a happy and upbeat song, but I realized it sounds way fitting for an inlove but angry type of song. You get what I mean?"

"It goes.." She hummed the melody, trying to think of a line that fits it.

"I wish we never- no, I wish I never met you..." She mumbled writing it down. "You're the worst thing- Yikes, no. Uhm what about- I wish I never met you, You are the worst thing that I'm still..."

Xio bit her lower lip, trying to think of the next part. "I wanna make it like 'I hate you for breaking my heart, but I still love you and care for you and want you back' type of song."

In the middle of humming and thinking, the song that suddenly played from her playlist stole her attention. It was Taylor's The Other Side of The Door.

She wanted to skip over it but the comments were freaking out about it. According to them, being able to watch Xio writing a song with a Taylor Swift song in the background is a win-win situation.

"Stupid playlist.." Xio whispered, making sure her phone didn't pick up on it.

"I wish I never met you, You are the worst thing that I'm still Keeping tabs on for some stupid reason."

_______________

Twitter

Xio
@iiixio

im not releasing any songs,
& im keeping my family hidden
from u ppl

|

user01 @user01
replying to @iiixio

too late, they're alr in my basement >:)
release just ONE and i'll let ur
family go 😤