Eight.

( Flashbacks are in Italics )

"The park? Seriously? What are you, 5?"

Xio simply ignored Taylor's words, running towards the swing set like a child.

"Yeah, we're in the middle of a city, did you expect a secret isolated enchanted magical forest with a waterfall, or something?"

Taylor let out a small huff, sitting on the swing beside Xio.

"Yes, especially with how secretive you were being in the car."

The younger girl chuckled, kicking her feet on the ground to swing herself.

"You're lucky I brought my McLaren and not the others. It would've seem like I'm kidnapping you or something if I brought the truck."

Taylor turned to look at Xio as if she was crazy.

"You drive a truck?"

Xio laughed as she nodded, making her swing wobble.

"Hell yeah. It was my grandfather's. I bring it with me when I don't wanna get recognized on long rides. I also have a bike and a black SUV-"

"Hold on, a bicycle bike or a motorcycle bike?" Taylor cut her off in shock.

"A motorcycle bike. You didn't know I drive a bike?" Xio said with a chuckle, remembering the multiple videos and pictures that dominated every social media app ever since they were leaked.

Taylor shook her head. "I think I only know one-eight of you. All I know is that you're the vocalist and electric guitarist of a cover band, you're a womanizer, and your real name's Xiomara."

Xio chuckled, letting her feet hit the ground to stop her swing from swinging. She turned to look at Taylor with an amused smile.

"And yet only 1 of those is fully correct, the other one's only partially true, and one's absolutely false. I'm not a womanizer."

The blonde singer playfully scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Oh please, you're a womanizer no matter how much you try to deny it."

"I'm not. I'm just friendly. Believe it or not, I've only had two official committing relationships, the rest are flings. And half of the women linked to me aren't close to me enough to call them a friend. The media just really enjoys drama and manipulating situations a lot."

Taylor snorted, having been in the same state as the younger girl.

"Trust me, I'm the person who understands that the most." This pulled a laugh from Xio, as she wasn't new to Taylor's dating scandals either.

"But what's the partial truth? Is Xiomara not your real name?" Taylor asked with a raised brow, remembering what the younger said earlier.

"Xiomara's my middle name. We haven't done introductions yet, right?" Xio said, before gesturing for Taylor to stand up and stand infront of her.

"My name's Tatiana Xiomara Kennedy, Tanya for short. It's nice to officially meet you, Ms. Taylor Alison 'Felicia' Swift." Xio held her hand out with a smirk that captivated thousands of hearts, both men and women.