Fantasize

Lydia's POV:

Im silently sitting with the rest of the crew as the qualification is about to begin. A few people from my media team are out on the field right now, so they can send me pictures for the socials. I post a few of Lando, then a few of Oscar.. and then a few of the car.. and then some more of Lando.

But weirdly the only thing i can think about is Charles fucking Leclerc.

I can still feel his breath on my neck as he whispered in my ear yesterday.. right after practice. His sweaty face made his hair stick to his forehead and yet he still looked breath taking.

I can still feel his hands on my hips since the party. The way he would softly squeeze them as he swayed me to the music... I wonder how those hand would feel, curled up inside my p-

"Hi!! Lydia right?" An energetic girl says as she sits down next to me "yes hi" i say with a warm smile "i'm Lily, Oscar's girlfriend" "oh hi! Oscar's told me a lot about you" i say to which she smiles "its always so terrifying... watching him get in that car, not knowing whats gonna happen. I mean he could literally die" she says and i frown..

i'd never thought of it like that. They all really could die when they're driving that fast. "Im sure he'll be fine.. he's a really good driver" i say to reassure her and she nods.

But after what she said i can't stop thinking.. what if something did happen. To Oscar, to Lando... to Lewis

To Charles

They'll be fine. "I'll be right back" i say and Lily smiles.

I walk towards Lando's car. It's almost time for him to get in as he's standing next to it. "Pose for me!" I say loudly and Lando snaps his head towards me. He's wearing his helmet but i can tell he's smiling. He puts his hands on his hips and stands in some girly position. I giggle and quickly snap a picture.

"I might just keep this one for myself" i smile and he chuckles "you should make t-shirts out of that" he says and i laugh as i say "those will be sold out in no time"

"Anyways.. just wanted to wish you good-luck" i says as i flip his visor up. I can tell from the glint in his eyes that he's smiling. I hesitate for a moment but then walk closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck, bringing him in for a hug. "and be careful" i add and he tightens his arms around my waist "i will.. promise" he says and i squeeze him once more before moving away from him.

"Now.. get in before zak fires you." I say "ha, he can't fire me, but he can fire you" he laughs "just go" i say chuckling.

I make my way back and sit down next to Lily. "So... you and Lando?" She asks and i sigh "no.. why does everyone think that? No he's just a good friend" "bummer.. would've been nice to know a wag" she says and i smile "you haven't met the other Wags yet?? I'll introduce you if you want?" I say and she smiles "i'd love that"

My phone buzzes so i open it to see Alex's Lily texted me

Lils:  why couldn't you work at Williams? That would've been way more fun.

Me: Sorry :(... but, i did meet another Lily

Lils: YOU'RE REPLACING ME!??

Me: no!! I meant.. I'll introduce her to you later, Oscars girlfriend

Lils: ooooh another WAG... since her name is Lily as well, me and her should switch boyfriends sometime😏

Me: seriously?... i don't think Alex would appreciate that

Lils: what can i say... I kinda like Australians

Me: okay, i'm done talking.. see ya later🤍

Lils: love yeeeeeew🫶🏼

~

"See, still alive" Lando says approaching me. "And yet you're p7... doesn't look very alive to me" i joke and he smirks "alright.. come here" he says as he wraps his sweaty self around me "ew get off me... you smell!" He chuckles as he squeezes me even tighter.

I finally struggle out of his hold and laugh as i look at him "go shower" "yes ma'am" he says making his way to, i hope, the showers.

When i look up at the screens, Charles is being interviewed. I should be discussing questions with interviewers but i just can't take my eyes away.. the way his messy helmet hair falls down his forehead is weirdly attractive. And the little lines on his face from wearing the helmet..

I notice Oscar walking in with Lily and I quickly get myself together. "Hey! Good job out there" i tell him with a bright smile "Thanks" he smiles

"Lily, you wanna grab a coffee or something? I have to finish my shift first, but after?" I ask her and she grins "yeah! Totally.. what time are you finished?" "In an hour or so" i respond "okay great"

I make my way back to my office as i make a few posts and read the latest media. But there's one picture that stands out to me.. it's posted by my team. Lando's waving at some fans as he walks through the paddock and sure.. he looks great, the guy in red behind him looks.. well.. hot.

There.. i said it.. Charles Leclerc is a very attractive man.. no one can deny that, but thats about it.. he might be appealing to look at but the inside is opposite of that. I don't know what Charles i talked to when i first met him.. because as soon as i chose McLaren.. that guy went away. And now i fucking hate that guy.

I scan the picture once more.. moving my eyes over the little stubble on his chin.. the dimples on his cheeks and the way his eyes light up when he smiles. I look a his thick neck as his Adams apple pops out.. his broad shoulders and muscly arms.. and his veiny hands.. they make me wonder what they could do in a different situation... they'd fit around my neck perfectly when he would fu-

STOP.. i am not having sexual fantasies about Charles Leclerc!!

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

Still sick :)
I had to miss the race Sunday morning because i had a stupid fever attack.. also.. it was 7AM

Though in my defence, i did get out at 5AM for Australia so i think its only fair.

Oh i had a dream that I was Max's racing engineer and in RedBulls pitstop crew at the same time and i'm not even a RedBull fan.... Dreams are so weird.

Yours faithfully,

Stella