I hate you

Oh.. i made an account on tiktok, where i'll post edits or something.. im not sure yet, but the username is @stella.leclerc

Lydia's POV:

"There you are! The warm up is about to start" Alyssa says as I approach her. I see she's met Lily Z, i told her about Alyssa when we went out for coffee.. it's nice to have someone to talk to around here.

"Oh! Are they already in they're cars.. or am i too late." I ask "no but you gotta hurry if you want too catch them." Lily says. "Be right back"

I snap a quick picture of Oscar when I approach them. He gives me a thumbs up, while i walk up to him to give him a little hug. "Make mama proud" i say when i pull away "please don't ever say that again" he laughs. "Sorry"

I awkwardly walk towards Lando and tap him on his shoulder, making him turn around. "So... don't crash" i say, flipping his visor "i won't" he smiles and i pat his shoulder.

I start to walk away but he grabs my arm "hey... i'm sorry if i made things awkward between us" he says and i look down "it's fine.. i guess that's what friends are for.." i say and he nods slightly "friends..." he says.

"Okay come here" i say with a grin, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist. "Make us proud" i say. I pull away and flip his visor down with a chuckle, then walk back to where Lily and Lyssa are seated.

I quickly put on my headset and focus on the screen. The colour red fills the screen as my eyes focus on Charles.. why does he have this control over me. I hate him. I'm supposed to hate him. I should hate him.. so why can't i take my eyes off of him?

"Sound check"
"Yeah loud and clear, mate"
"Copy that"

I snap out of my thoughts as i hear Lando's voice and immediately get flashbacks about what happened not even half an hour ago in my office. I close my eyes and try not to think of that.. of the way my stomach twitched when i heard his whimpers. I haven't had sex in so long..

"You okay?" Alyssa snaps me out of my thoughts "yeah.. just hope they do well today" i respond and she nods

"and with they, do you mean Lando and Oscar? Or does it also include Charles Leclerc?" She asks with a grin and i widen my eyes.

"wh- i- why would you think that?" I ask innocently and the chuckles "Dia, i know you better then anyone, you really thought I didn't notice your small glimpses at him?" I sigh and look at my feet "i sure hoped you didn't" i say and she laughs "I don't judge.. i mean come on, look at him!" She says making me laugh now as well.

What are you doing to me Charles Leclerc?

~

The race went well. Lando got p6 and Oscar p8, which is a great start of the season. I quickly walk up to both of them and bring them in for a hug, earning me a kiss in the crook of my neck from Lando. "I'm proud of you boys" i say "thanks Lyds" Oscar says as he quickly runs towards his girlfriend.

I notice Charles standing at the edge of the McLaren garage, staring straight at me. What the hell is he doing here? As soon as he realises i'm staring back at him, he walks away.

"Lan, i'll see you later" i say and walk after Charles before Lando can answer. He doesn't stop walking so i quicken my pace. "Leclerc!" I shout and he stops in his tracks as he slowly turns around.

"What do you want?" He says harshly and i scoff as i stand in front of him "well first of all, congratulations on p4." I say and he raises his eyebrows

"second of all.. what the fuck were you doing at our garage?" I ask "i'm allowed be anywhere i want." He responds "okay? That doesn't answer my question" "why should I answer your question?" He says and i squint my eyes.

"Wait we're you watching me?" I ask. He huffs and walks away, but I quickly run after him "hey you don't get to creepily watch me and then simply act as if I wouldn't care." I say

"Go away, Chèrie" he snaps "no, i wont. I want you to answer me first" i snap back and he suddenly turns around. he pulls me into an alley and pushes me against the wall. I feel every last bit of oxygen leave my body as i forget how to fucking breath.

"You want me to answer you? Fine. Yes Lydia, i was watching you. You want to know why? Because I can't help myself, you're the only thing i can think about all day, from the moment i wake up, until i go to bed and i am fucking sick of it. Cause i hate you. I don't want to think about you, Lia"

I look at him blankly and he stares back. I look at my feet and mutter "well it's not my fault that you're fucking helpless"

I hear him growl and he suddenly grabs my throat and smashes his lips against mine. I widen my eyes but can't help myself as I slowly melt into the kiss.

He places his other hand on my back and pulls me into him. A soft moan escapes my mouth making him squeeze my throat a little more.

I slide my arms around his neck and move my hand through his hair. He's still sweating from the race, but somehow that makes him even more attractive.

He groans as i tug on his hair. Then he licks my lips, asking for entrance and i open my mouth for him. I let him take over completely and the only thing thats holding me up is his strong muscular arm around my waist.

After a few more minutes we finally pull apart and both need a second to catch our breath.

"I hate you" he says, breaking the silence "i hate you too" i respond to which he smirks and then walks away without another word.

I run my hand through my hair, trying to fix it as i still need a moment to process what just happend.

"Busted" i turn my head so fast that i'm sure i popped something. Lewis looks at me with his eyebrows risen and a smirk stuck on his face.

I sigh "how much of that did you see?" I ask "oh i saw everything" he says casually as he grabs my arm and starts to walk me back to McLaren "and you, my friend, have some explaining to do" he points out "thats fair"

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

I don't have much to say today.. except for the fact that we're almost at 1k, whoop whoop!!🥳

XO Stella