Two peas in a pod?

"They are you're brothers." Tango spoke walking through the front door with Tyler.

"What?"

"Uhh, Guys. This is Lillian. Lillian this is Hunter and Jeremiah and With that, one of the twins put down the broom he had in hand and the other took of the apron and came to hug me.

"Guys, she doesn't know yet." Nina warned.
•••
Everything was awkward at the breakfast table. All you could hear was the sound of the forks hitting the bottom of the plate and the sound of food being chewed. Over and over and over again.

"What's going on?" Lillian yelled stabbing the fork into the place mat.

"Hey, stay calm. It's just not easy to say or talk about." Paul spoke up trying to calm her down before she could even reveal the tribe secret.

"Like I said...Lily, they're your brothers." Tango finally spoke."Jackson -"

"That's my fathers name.....So, the two of you are really my brothers?"

"Yes, but it's much more complicated. " Hunter explained. "We're not step brothers or half brothers. We are 100% full blooded brothers."

"Give me your hand." Lillian demanded. She had to do it. She needed to see what they've seen, thought, learned and felt.

"I believe you." She spoke once she saw everything. It was all true. Her mother lied to her. She and her biological father got a divorce right after giving birth to the twins.

And so that she wouldn't have to see him ever again. She let him keep them two while she kept Lillian for herself. But her mother made sure they got her last name. Something awful to do, but unless...

"Oh shit." Lillian muttered when she realized why her mother insisted they had her last name.

Lillian learned the reason they came searching for her was because their father just passed away, and in his will, it explained that all he wanted is for his two sons to go find and meet their mother and sister.

Only, they arrived to find out their mother is dead, and their sister had moved away and nobody knew when she would be back.

What hurt Lillian the most was that this whole time her mother his this from her. Can you imagine holding that in for a long time? But worst was what else She saw. Only She couldn't deal with it right at the moment.

"So, how old are you? 15?"

"15." They answered in unison with her.

"Jinks."

"Double jinx."

"Buy me a coke"

"Holy crap, call genius!"

"Shit-oh my god!"

"Okay...they are definitely related!" Paul joked so that it could end the stares he along with Nina, Tyler and Tango were giving the the twins and Lillian.

"So how long have you been staying here?" Lillian found herself asking.

"Almost a month and a half but We don't want it to be weird for us, so we got jobs and we're saving up so that we can move out a-"

"No, don't worry about it. I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Woo! I told you!" Tango screamed as Nina handed him a a five.

"You bet on this?"

"..Maybe..." They lowered in their chairs.

"Unbelievable! Oh-whatever...Anyway, you have to get to school and I have to talk to visit Uncle Billy."