Info

Soooooo, this is my 3rd story in general, and my 2nd pjsk story so far.

Please don't expect me to upload so quickly since I still have to finish the other story. I'm just in a HUGE writers block, meaning that I currently have no idea, whatsoever, how to continue that story.

This is a completely new idea that I thought of, and maybe it'll help me think of new ideas while I can still (maybe) give you something to read. :)

Mind you, I write REALLY fucked up stories... I did before I even started Wattpad, just for myself.

Anyways... Onto the warnings/TW's!!

⚠️ <--- This is the symbol I will use before any of the following things are described.

(Will update if I remember something new)

•description of gore
•blood (obv not visual)
•bullying
•murder
•some description of t0rture
•insects... ^
•stalking
•SA/r@pe
•body horror (?)
•death
•Child abu$e
•ped0ph¡l¡a

Also... I kindly ask you not to vent in a very descriptive way as I'm not doing the best mentally myself, and it's sometimes really stressing me out. It's none of your fault, though. It's just that I can't handle it in the moment, and I wouldn't wanna hurt any of you either. ♡

Before I tell you the next thing, I have to say that maybe this will count as a spoiler for you. Even though it is something major, it's not something that ENTIRELY gives away the story sooo... If you don't want a spoiler, don't read the next part!!!

SPOILER:

This story will NOT have a happy ending. This will purely be angst. Not even that much humour as well.