Volunteer

The next morning, as they gather at their usual spot before classes begin, Cady excitedly brings up the topic of some mysterious bars she found at home.

"Hey guys, I found these bars at home, they're supposed to help you gain weight rapidly," Cady says, her voice filled with intrigue.

Janis's eyes light up with mischief. "Hmm, that could be interesting," she remarks, a mischievous grin spreading across her face. "We could crush them up and put them in Regina's food."

Wyatt's eyebrows shoot up in surprise, a look of concern crossing his face. "Whoa, hold on a second. That's not right," he interjects, his tone firm.

Cady nods in agreement, her expression serious. "Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea. We shouldn't mess with people's food like that," she adds, her voice tinged with conviction.

"Especially with Regina's eating disorder.." Wyatt whispers to Janis.

Janis rolls her eyes, clearly disappointed by their reaction. "Fine, suit yourselves," she mutters, crossing her arms over her chest.

As they head off to their classes, the tension lingers in the air, a reminder of the differing moral compasses among friends.

As they sit together, Cady, Wyatt, Janis, and Damian delve into their usual morning banter, their conversation veering towards the topic of crushes.

"So, Cady, any updates on your crush on Aaron Samuels?" Janis asks with a playful grin.

Cady blushes slightly, shaking her head. "Nope, nothing yet. He's still as oblivious as ever," she replies, a hint of disappointment in her voice.

Wyatt chuckles, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, he's pretty clueless. But hey, plenty of fish in the sea, right?" he says, trying to lighten the mood.

Janis turns to Wyatt, a knowing glint in her eye. "Speaking of crushes, what about you, Wyatt? Got your eye on anyone special?" she inquires, her tone teasing.

Wyatt shrugs, a sheepish grin spreading across his face. "Nah, not really. I'm just here to survive high school drama," he replies, trying to brush off the question.

Damian raises an eyebrow, his curiosity piqued. "Come on, Wyatt. You can't fool us. There must be someone you find interesting," he presses, a playful smirk playing at his lips.

Wyatt shakes his head, his cheeks turning slightly pink. "Seriously, guys, there's no one. I'm just flying solo for now," he insists, hoping to put an end to the conversation.

Cady and Janis exchange a knowing glance, but they decide not to push Wyatt further. Instead, they move on to lighter topics, their laughter filling the air as they enjoy each other's company. Despite the teasing, Wyatt can't help but feel grateful for his friends' understanding and acceptance, knowing that they'll always be there for him no matter what.

As the group's conversation continues, Wyatt suddenly feels a tap on his shoulder. Turning around, he finds himself face to face with their art teacher, Mr. Johnson, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

"Ah, Wyatt, just the person I was looking for," Mr. Johnson says with a grin. "I have some exciting news for you. Someone has graciously offered to be the model for your upcoming art project."

Wyatt's eyebrows furrow in confusion. "Uh, someone offered?" he asks, feeling a sense of curiosity mixed with apprehension.

Mr. Johnson nods, gesturing towards the back of the room, where Regina George stands, an enigmatic smile playing at her lips. "Indeed. Regina here has volunteered to be your model," he explains, his tone cheerful but firm.

Wyatt's eyes widen in disbelief as he processes Mr. Johnson's words. Regina George, of all people, offering to be his model? This was unexpected, to say the least.

Before he can respond, Mr. Johnson is already ushering him towards Regina, leaving Wyatt feeling a mix of apprehension and intrigue.

As Mr. Johnson leaves, Wyatt finds himself standing awkwardly next to Regina, feeling a mix of surprise and unease at her sudden presence.

"So, Regina, how did you find out about this?" Wyatt asks cautiously, trying to navigate the situation.

Regina tosses her hair over her shoulder with a regal air, her lips curling into a confident smile. "Well, when you're the queen bee, you tend to hear about these things," she replies smoothly, her tone dripping with superiority.

Wyatt's eyebrows furrow at Regina's self-assured demeanor. He hadn't expected her to be so direct, but then again, Regina always did have a knack for being in the know.

"Right, well, thanks for offering," Wyatt says, unable to hide the hint of skepticism in his voice.

Regina simply nods, her gaze cool and calculating. "Of course. It's important to support your fellow students, especially when they're in need of a little... artistic inspiration," she replies cryptically, a sly smile playing at the corners of her lips.

As Wyatt ponders Regina's unexpected offer, she approaches him with a confident stride, her presence commanding attention in the bustling art classroom.

"Wyatt," Regina drawls, her tone filled with intrigue as she stops in front of him.

Wyatt meets her gaze, curious about her intentions. "Regina, what's up?" he asks, trying to decipher her motives.

Regina leans in closer, a smirk playing at her lips. "How about we continue this conversation after school? Come to my place at 5 pm, and we can discuss the art project in more detail," she suggests, her voice smooth and alluring.

Wyatt's eyebrows raise in surprise at the invitation. "Your place? Why?" he questions, unable to hide his curiosity.

Regina's smile widens, a hint of mischief in her eyes. "Trust me, Wyatt. It'll be worth your while," she says cryptically before sauntering off, leaving Wyatt to ponder her invitation.

As the bell rings, signaling the end of class, Wyatt can't shake the feeling of anticipation that courses through him. There's something about Regina's offer that intrigues him, and he's determined to find out what she's up to.