we are SO back(introduction)

oh man. let's not pretend like that wasn't the most stressful thing to wake up to.

firstly, I am SO sorry that the book just disappeared one day. I know I explicitly stated that I would never take it down, and that if one day it did just evaporate that it would be because of wattpad, but I didn't think they would actually DO it. and with no appeal system too. they sent me a dm and that was that. so for everyone that had this book saved and had it as their comfort read, I want to express my deepest apologies. I found out pretty late too since I'm basically only here to update you all and add chapters.

that being said, for this book to survive, I have to abide by the new guidelines. I don't want ANY chance of it being taken down whatsoever.

so, annoyingly, I won't be posting any full smuts on here.

what I'm going to do instead is basically be posting previews of my smuts, and then stopping(and hopefully providing a link to the full post on tumblr???) right as things escalate. that way you guys can see if you want to continue reading it or not. sound good?

as for my other stories, FULL SPEED AHEAD BABY!!!

I will post some stories like picu(the punch it cinematic universe for lee minho) as its own separate book, but will have preview chapters in this book too. basically if you want to keep up with anything and everything I'm writing, just save this book and you'll be kept up to speed!

and now, for the boring stuff:

hi, you can call me bubbles, I will be writing for skz, tbz, svt, p1h, and nct/wayv!(all in this book too- I just kept the title the same so old readers would know it's me. the last book had 2 million reads before getting taken down </3) I'm from the states so my english is fine LMAO, my bias list is a mess, I love krnb, and I'm a chatterbox.

I don't take requests, I'm more active on tumblr(@lixiesfreckless), and none of you are safe I will write for literally anyone atp

last but not least, if you're a minor, I'm really not comfortable with you reading this book. there won't be any smut in it as I previously stated, but some pretty mature/heavy topics/themes will eventually be discussed. so if you're under the age of 18, you literally do not have my consent to read any further. 

let's all die peacefully(iykyk)

enjoy your stay <3