Pure Vanilla cookie

TW!: sex, Domination(?)

PURE VANILLA MY KING

-Universe 1: The love of Pure Vanilla Cookie, You are a man in this universe

-Clarifications: In this universe you are Vanilla's servant, all universes are different and unique, and none are related in particular.

-The < > are when the character says something, I got used to using those.

You walked calmly down the hallway of Pure Vanilla's enormous palace.

As you walked down the hallway, you felt someone calling you.

When you turned around you saw your coworker running towards you.

<King Vanilla asked to see you, he is in his study room.>

Your partner said while he looked at you, you thanked him and started walking to King Vanilla's work room.

Upon reaching the room, you entered and bowed to him.

<Ah, there you are.>

He said smiling and looking at you, he got up from his seat and approached you.

He gently grabs your hands and squeezes them a little, leading you towards his desk.

<¿Can you review this document?>

He said and put a document on the table, you looked at the document and grabbed it.

You heard Vanilla's footsteps move on your other side while he watched you curiously and in a strange way.

You concentrated on reading, the document was about having a ritual of purification and calm for both the servant and the king.

But there was something unique about this document, which included intimate activities, you felt hands on your waist while you felt someone's chest resting on your back.

<Can you help me with that? I need this purification ritual for my body.>

“He said as he smiled flirtatiously and looked at you softly, holding you in place preventing you from moving.

You thought about it before accepting, not completely knowing what you were getting into.

When Vanilla heard you accepted, his smile grew wider as he held you against his lap.

He sat on the chair and dragged you with him, while he touched your legs and thighs.

<Wow, your body feels so good against mine...>

He said as his hands went up and touched your chest, beginning to unbutton your shirt.

You didn't stop him, you had accepted his proposal without thinking too much about the matter.

You moaned as you felt one of his hands go down and squeeze your intimacy while his other hand took off your shirt and threw it on the floor.

He began to talk dirty to you, in a way that you would never have imagined he would say to you, calling you a little whore and that you should take his seed.

He also mentioned that your body had always seemed dazzling and beautiful, that you moved with grace and delicacy, and that he couldn't stop imagining what your voice would sound like moaning his name and begging for more.

You felt a lump between your legs, looking down you noticed his erection against yours, but his felt hard and throbbing.

You tried to get up from his lap but he held you down and squeezed your hips.

<You can't run away now, you already gave me your consent.>

He says he smiling.

<What beautiful pants, what a shame you will never be able to wear them.>

He says to tear them apart, as the torn fabric falls to the floor, your legs were bare now.

Delicately, he took off your underwear, surprisingly now he was being gentle.

Leaving you naked, he took a view of your body, while he reveled in it.

He smiled and pulled down his pants, while he rubbed the head of his cock against your entrance, his cock and underwear were wet.

When you noticed his size you clenched your teeth nervously, you felt how Vanilla's hands squeezed your hips tightly and made you stand up, he turned you around and placed his face in front of yours.

You noticed that he was smiling flirtatiously and approached you, starting to kiss your lips.

The kisses began to intensify as the atmosphere became increasingly hot, you felt that little by little he grabbed you and supported you on the desk, regardless of the papers that were on the desk.

He laid you there and began to move the head of his cock against your entrance, suddenly he gave you a strong thrust while he began to move his hips against your ass.

You broke the kiss and began to pant and moan, his lips went down to your neck, biting it and kissing your neck, his hands were resting on the desk.

His pace was very fast, you couldn't stand the enormity and rhythm of him inside you, he slammed you against his hips.

You complained of pain and asked him between gasps and moans to stop, but he pulled out of you and gave you a strong thrust that hit your limit, creating a lump in your stomach while he spanked you and talked dirty to you, emphasizing that you You had to take his privacy for his enjoyment.

Feeling his blow on you made you give a loud moan and without holding on any longer you came, your semen ran from your privacy to the desk, dirtying the papers.

He ported to Vanilla, while he continued to ram your insides hard while holding your hips.

A few more minutes were enough to make Vanilla cum too, he closed her eyes as she released herself inside you, her hot and thick load invaded you completely, leaving you full of her thick seed.

You gasped uncontrollably as your eyes were watering from the sensations, your face a feast of submissive emotions, which made Vanilla smile and chuckle as he caressed your cheek gently.

<You did very well, go rest, tomorrow you will have the day off for your effort.>

He said and abruptly came out from inside you, you gave a tired groan and stood up from the desk with difficulty as he put on his clothes, after the long afternoon for the purification of both bodies, he adjusted his clothes and left, leaving you alone. while you were trying to get dressed.

In a way, you felt calmer than before.