CHAPTER-2

CHAPTER 2

Winter opened eyes her forehead was covered with sweat she saw flint making his way towards her with a soup bowl in his hand he was wearing a white shirt with black pants seemingly ready to go somewhere he put the soup bowl on the table next to my bed.

The room I am staying in was a small, congested room '' now flint where are we '' I said coming straight to the point '' first you should have some soup you must be hungry ''

just then winter 's tummy growled she nodded her head flint helped her in sitting up then fed her spoonful of soup winter 's eyes widen she looked at the soup then at flint ''you cooked this ''

flint smiled ''yes, I did '' ''really?'' winter said while raising her one eyebrow well she tried too flint stiffened his laugh well he tried too looking at his expression winter again tried to raise one of her eyebrows and this time flint burst out with laughter in between laughing he said '' it's refreshing to see different expressions on your face.

'' winter frown ''why .... '' She asked for second his eyes showed guilt then he concerned i5 '' you know you have been unconscious and all..........'' He blabbed nonstop winter sighed flint was lying he always blabbered nonsense whenever he lies.

After finishing the soup flint bought out a wheelchair helping her sits on it, he opened the door and then came out of her room. She didn't feel suffocated in there, but she felt relieved after finally breathing in the fresh air.

there was a small living room which was clean a small couch facing the wall between two doors one was hers and the second must be flints a small kitchen and that's all there wasn't much furniture flint pushed the wheelchair towards exit door. There was a small garden with many flowers and in a small space with a little bit of soil lying here and there.

Meanwhile /

In the gym of the secret agency

'' huff puff heyaa ' '' box, box, box '

''pant pant'

'Punch, punch, punch '

'Kick '

'Punch' 'punches ''kick'

And when she was going for another punch, a hand stopped her '' hey you probably going to bruise your knuckle '' came an annoying voice.

She closed her eyes and start taking deep breathe her forehead was covered in sweat and few drops ran down towards her chin her mind was buzzing and she can hear her heartbeat in her ears.

'' Why you so worked up today, you usually are keeping your mind calm ''

The person with light brown eyes which almost look like gold in the sunlight said his brown hair ruffled in a mess he was wearing cargo pants and a sleeveless white shirt he was a head taller than the girl.

With midnight blue hair which were done in a ponytail they reached till her shoulder her dark blue orbs which almost look black in the darkness stared daggers at the person in front of her

'' winter woke up '' she gritted through her teeth the person frowned '' that's a good news right '' he said confused.

'' She lost her memories again '' she said putting her hand on her forehead she hissed now feeling the pain in full force.

'' Rainy ''

he started to say but she cut him off '' don't call me that my name is Camilla '' '' but you let her call you that ''he said '' cause she is my friend '' and I am not '' he said putting a hurtful look on his face '' of course not summer '' '' don't call me that my name is Louis '' but I think summer suit you better hot tempered, annoying,..'' she was listing down complements for him '' hey take that back I am hot not hot tempered haven't you seen every girl in our agency ogling me '' he said smugly '' and self-obsessed forget to add that S.U.M.M.E.R. SELF OBSSESED , USELESS , MM21,EVER ANOYING ,RATT!'' she screamed at him '' and you know what your name shoots you to looking like drenched cat in mud ,so smelly and do you know what rainy stands for royally annoying easily irritable and nutshell who still believes it was Her fault that her father di'' summer put his hands on his mouth '' I am sorry '' summer and at the mansion of her father she came back to her senses and become her cold and reserved self once again and left the gym room

summer watched her back he didn't mean to hurt her'' I was just trying to bring her out of her shell I messed up really badly this time.''

-----------------------*------------

As he entered his room, he got a text.

'We are going to v town next week.'

-stormy