Visit 2 - Shopping trip from Hell

(Y/N)

BRR! BRR! BRR! BRR!

Smacking off the alarm I set on my phone, I opened my eyes and stared at my ceiling for a few seconds. Checking the time on my clock I saw it read three fifteen am. 

I fucking hate this job. Was the thought that I had every morning.

Getting up in a sluggish manner, I threw on my work clothes and packed my bag with the shit I needed for the day. Leaving my room and looking down the hall towards the room I gave two anime girls, I thought about checking if they were real but thought against it. If it was all a dream then I'd rather live in it a little longer. I also didn't want to be branded a pervert if they were real. Opening the front door and locking it behind me I left for work which was a twenty minute walk away.

The trek there was quiet and refreshing. While I wish I didn't have to work there, I had to if I wanted a place to live. While I do get paid for my books I need the extra cash for emergencies and to pay bills. After getting to work, I made myself a coffee and the only reason why I make one is because I get it for free. Once I drank it, I clocked on and began work.

My entire job this early was to clean the store and leave around seven thirty. The tasks were boring as all hell, mopping the floors, cleaning the windows, wiping the tables etc, etc. The work is boring and tedious, while the pay was shit but I needed money. Barely talking to my co-workers mostly because it was early as hell and because there were barely any of them there. I clocked off, got changed, said bye to the manager and started off to school.

Not even reaching school I was already beginning to dread the day and was feeling the after effects of having to work like this. If that didn't make sense let be simplify it. I was tired. Like really tired. 

Walking in through the front gate of my generic high school, I saw the usual things. A few couples talking or making out, a few people just looking at their phones and of course the oh so ever present Student Council making their rounds.

I already want to go home.

The day felt long as all hell and was drawn out to the max. First was Maths, then History, break time, English, History, another break and finally a free period. I used the free period to do all my homework before going home so I could spend the afternoon working on getting as ahead of my deadlines that I could. I was asked by a a few random girls who are complete assholes to hang out with them. They instead got the finger and told to fuck off.

My trek home was filled with the thoughts that last night was a complete and utter hallucination. I was fully convinced that it was all a dream and when I go in my house they wouldn't be there. Walking upstairs and down the hall to my door. I unlocked the door and hesitantly opened it. As a just in case I grabbed my trusty baseball bat after dropping my bag and called out.

"Yo! Anyone here?!"

...

Huh. I shrugged and put the bat back by the door. 

I guess it was all just a dream.

Walking over to my room and opening the door. I was greeted with the sight of both Akeno and Rias sitting on my bed reading a few light novels. Standing there for a few seconds they turned and noticed me. They waved at me before talking after staring at me for a minute.

"Nice to see you made it home safely." Rias began. "Come sit with us and tell us about your day."

Akeno was next to speak. "Please join us, We would love your company~"

I walked over to my closet and grabbed a fresh set of clothes before walking out of my room. "I'll be back."

After quoting The Terminator I got changed and walked back into my room to sit with them for a bit. I leant against the wall with my back, with Akeno on my right and Rias on my left. Rias moved closer to me which made me think that I shouldn't have sat down. Akeno did the same and proceeded to move closer to me so each of them had one of their knees against one of my own. I definitely shouldn't have sat down.