SCENE ONE

𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝚅𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙾 𝚃𝙰𝙿𝙴 𝟷

"Hey my future babies! Mommy and daddy are currently making our own teddy bears, five to be exact because there will be five of you. Each named names we agreed to name you for future references. Say Hi baby daddy!" A 16 year old Athalia beamed smiling all 32 teeth with pink braces covering each and every one of them.

"Yo Athalia stop playing with me mamas. What did I tell you about that Baby Daddy phrase huh? We will be husband and wife, we not doing allat baby momma and father bullshit real talk. We foreva ma heart!" Obasi spoke dominantly looking at Athalia in the eye and sealing his statement off with a kiss.

"That will make yo pussy throb. Whew chile." Athalia mumbled setting up the camera whilst Obasi walked behind her circling his skinny arms around her waist stuffing his head in the crook of her neck laying wet kisses there.

"Samir stop, our kids are watching." Athalia giggled fumbling the camera to turn it off.

𝚅𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙾 𝚃𝙰𝙿𝙴 𝟸

"What's the word my seeds." Obasi smiled in the camera setting it down and flexing his upcoming muscles as he started lifting weights and attending the gum regularly. He was bulking quite well and was slowly gaining healthy weight.

"Obasi stop thirst trapping boy and come here." Athalia laughed preparing their face masks so they could put them on and watch a movie. Obasi turned to the camera and mouthed the words HELP ME making Athalia laugh even more.

"Yo daddy is a mess kids, but I love him too much to care about that. His mess is my mess and my mess is his mess. We a union." Athalia stuck her tongue out at the camera and turned her body to Obasi who was lustily eyeing her.

"You so fine." Obasi spoke up randomly making Athalia blush and cover her face. Obasi pulled her body towards his and grabbed her ass cheeks before indulging the both of them in a sloppy kiss.

Athalia went on her tip toes and whispered, "turn the camera off and meet me in the bedroom.", causing Obasi to immediately reach for the camera and smile giddily before turning it off.

𝚅𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙾 𝚃𝙰𝙿𝙴 𝟹

"Hi everybody! I'm Solani and I am Obasi's little sister, look at him and Lia, they are so in love!" Solani giggled turning the camera towards Athalia and Obasi who were slow dancing in the middle of the room to 'so into you' by Tamia.

The couple stared in each other's eyes and softly smiled continuing to dance as if nobody else was in the room. The camera captured the couple say their adoration of love and peck one another's lips before engaging in a small conversation whilst they sway side to side.