Yoyo and Tomtom find out about JJ's crush (Bernice/Bobby's chapter)

Yoyo's pov:

I get home and see JJ throw his backpack on the floor

Hmm he must be back from daycare. Let's go see what he's doing!

I barged into JJ's nursery room suddenly

"AHHHH!!" JJ hides his ipad away from me

"What? It's just me..Hey why'd you try to hide your ipad anyway?"

JJ responds quickly to me "NONE OF YOUR STINKY POO BUSINESS!!"

"Whatever! Go put your backpack away!" I close the door and head for the kitchen where Tomtom sits at the kitchen table eating a big container of assortments of nuts.

"Oh my gosh Tomtom! Don't eat all of it!" I climb the chair and scarf some down too.

"Mixfiuergncbyfukeybicukygruygbcurbgiufxneyubgf" Tomtom says with his mouth full. I don't understand him so i keep eating.

After Tomtom swallows and yells at me, "Hey!! Don't be eating it all too! I'm hungry!!"

I take another handful and stick out my tongue.

"Hey JJ has been acting weird for a while..like he's been hiding his ipad whenever I walk in..do you know why?" I ask Tomtom

Tomtom replies to me, "I don't know, but I saw him on his ipad, he talks to someone named y/n a lot!"

I gasp and grin "OH EM GEE I THINK BE LOKES THEM!! HE'S BEEN BRINGING HIS FRIEND NAMED Y/N HOME FOR PLAY DATES!!"

"REALLY?! WE NEED TO CONFRONT HIM!!!" Tomtom exclaims.

Me and Tomtom crashed into JJ's room

"JJ!! WE KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON Y/N!!" Tomtom and I yelled in unison

"WHAT?! how did you know?" he says back visibly blushing while hiding his ipad.

"Because you're so obviously hinting you like them! I see the way you help them build their castle with your play blocks!" Tomtom says to JJ

JJ responds with a slightly angry face- still blushing and says, "Don't tell mom!!" and then he shooed us out of his nursery room.

~~~~~~~
Word count: 326