Batman is Gone

While Carrie continued watching the video Bruce's butler Alfred Pennyworth (Michael Gough), she read Alfred's family.

Alfred with his siblings: Margaret and Wilfred, Margaret married her husband: Gerry Snell, she had daughter: Eleanor Pennyworth-Snell, she with the support of her husband: Edward, her daughter: Sue and Sierra, Alfred and his family with their niec...

Alfred with his siblings: Margaret and Wilfred, Margaret married her husband: Gerry Snell, she had daughter: Eleanor Pennyworth-Snell, she with the support of her husband: Edward, her daughter: Sue and Sierra, Alfred and his family with their niece, Eleanor, nephew-in-law, Edward and great-nieces, Sue and Sierra, Alfred in Gotham City, Alfred died in 2005.......

One of the things Carrie has learned recently, for example, is that Dick Grayson, Barbara Gordon and Tim Drake are Nightwing (Marlon Wayans), Batgirl (Christina Ricci) and Robin (Mike Vitar) are one and the same.....

As Carrie continued watching the video, she overheard some students talking about something.

Student: Did you hear about the Bat that went superhero in Gotham City?

This, for some reason got Carrie's attention as she turned and looked at the two boys and a girl that were sitting at a table across from her.

Friend: Yes I did hear that, they said the Bat just disappeared without a trace. One of them was a bat-wings, another was a bat vessel, and the other one was a superhero.

Student: What do you think happened to the people who were on board Gotham?

Friend: Don't know. They haven't found a single person that were on bored those the Bat. He is called the Batman. I guess Batman is still forever, or worse, possibly dead.

Those last two words in a scared voice.

Carrie was watching and listening to them intently, having heard every word they just said. There was Batman that went forever without a trace in Gotham City? That sounded really strange. The topic about Batman suddenly left her mind as she was interested in what they were saying and kept listening.

Friend: Not only that. They said that in the US the GCPD was send into Gotham City so they try to find bad guys or find what was the cause? The Bat-Signal by Commissioner Jim Gordon. Commissioner Gordon's death. Batman with the Bat-Family Nightwing, Batgirl and Robin. They were somewhere in Gotham City for hours before suddenly, they went offline. Batman's all villains. The Joker, Penguin, Catwoman, Two-Face, Riddler and Scarecrow. The deaths of the Joker, Penguin, Riddler and Scarecrow in 1989, 1992, 1993 1994 and 1998. Catwoman, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze and Bane are still alive.