➶︎Hate Comments➶︎

~Sam's POV~

I just finished our new video. It was finally done after a week of editing. I thought I would never get it done,I posted it onto our YouTube channel and honestly I was pretty confident that the fans would love this video. Me and Colby were scared as fuck in this video and it shows.

I walked downstairs and the roommates were all laughing and talking,Corey was on the floor laughing and Jake was making jokes. "SAMMYYYY" Colby shouted wrapping his arm around my shoulder pulling me into the conversation.

"How's the editing going son?" Elton asked passing me a cup of water,I drank it and just crossed one arm over the other "It's done imma go back upstairs and you guys have fun" I said walking back upstairs.

I looked at the comments and most of them were amazing I was so happy people were enjoying our content honestly that just made me so happy. I kept scrolling until I scrolled to far..

Aria_123:God does same know how to shut the fuck up and let Colby speak?

Circa8:God Sam's so annoying how does Colby put up with him? I could never.

Stacy_5:In reality Colby hates Sam and only puts up with him to use him. Sam's so boring and it should just be Colby.

I was in tears. I know it's people on the internet but what if Colby is using me? He wouldn't do that right? I heard someone come upstairs so I hid my phone under my blankets and wiped my tears.

"Hey Sam we made dinner! Corey almost burnt the kitchen down but you coming down to eat?" Colby asked smiling,I shook my head as Colby gave me a sad look. "Sammy you haven't eaten all day?" He asked tilting his head trying to understand the situation more.

"I'm fine Colbs I'm just not hungry imma do some editing anyway" I said,although their was no editing to be done. "Sam we have no videos to edit you did them this week" he mentioned "i recorded one for my channel" I said lying. Colby nodded then just left the room.

I threw my head into my hands and felt so stupid. Of course he hates me! I'm so fucking difficult and I look so different from Colby,he looks much better than me I'm so fucking pale where as Colby he has a lot more colour to him.

Maybe I should work out more? I walked over to my bathroom and looked in the mirror as I pulled my t-shirt up I could loose the weight...I spoke to myself. No wonder me and Kat broke up. I'm fucking disgusting.

I sat back onto my bed and I had no motivation to do anything. The comments. I went back into the comment section and read more,they were mainly about how Colby hated me and honestly I'm starting to believe it.

"Fuck..." I muttered out shakily,I shut the laptop violently and got changed into a t-shirt and some shorts. I grabbed my headphones and walked out the house. "WAIT SAM! Where you going?" I turned around to see Colby there "Just going for a run...I-I'll be back in like a hour or so" I said putting my headphones in.

~Colby's POV~

I walked back into the house and sat down sighing,Elton came next to me and out a hand on my shoulder. "What's up?" He asked "Sam...I might be overthinking this but he's acting Weird and I don't like it" I said. Elton laughed.

"Colby he's only gone for a run? He always goes for runs to clear his head or for fun you know how he is" Elton said reassuring me,I hummed "That's true but what if something is wrong!" I started panicking. Elton grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes.

"Calm down. He's fine your overthinking how about we all go out tonight?" Elton suggested I nodded then went to go get ready. I walked into my closet and picked a black t-shirt paired with black pants with chains on them then a leather jacket.