➶︎"COLBY NO"➶︎

I'm aware Sam don't have an older brother but in this Ben is his older brother I know he's the youngest but just for the story <3

~Sams POV~
It's getting bad again. This is the worst yet I started taking my pills again I promised Colby I would never take them again but my mental health has gotten so bad,everyone's pushing me away,no one wants be around,everyone would be better if I was dead. I tell myself that everyday. I'm starting to believe it. Colby don't film with me anymore I have to do paranormal investigations on my own,I don't know what I did but it had to of been bad.

"Sam. Go to the store" Colby demanded "i-i don't want to..." I said fidgeting with my sleeves "GO! IT WASN'T A QUESTION" he shouted. I ran out the house and just started crying,it was pouring down with rain I'm sick mentally I don't need to be sick physically. I need to take the pills. I thought I needed them their the only reason why I'm not dead yet but I don't know how long it'll be before I am...

Colbs❤️
Hey what did you need from
The store?
Sent:15:31
Seen:15:56

Just a few monsters
Sent:15:57
Seen:15:57

I put my phone back into my pocket and walked to the store,my head hung low the whole time I didn't want to even be recognised. Unfortunately we don't all get what we want. "SAM!" I heard a girl call running up to me "Omg can I please have a photo with you? Your my comfort person and I love your channel so much!" She asked. I smiled and nodded as I posed for the picture,she hugged me then shouted a thank you.

I looked like shit so I was hoping it didn't go on social media. I got to the store and got Colby a whole back of different monsters he didn't specify what ones and he drink all of them anyways so hopefully it don't matter? I payed for it then ran back home as the rain was getting heavier and I didn't want to get sick and mess even more things up. I unlocked the door panting and out of breath.

Colby looked at me and I gave him his things as I ran upstairs up to my room and 6 of the pills,I heard footsteps so I quickly just shoved it into my draw and made it look like I was editing. "You got me the wrong thing. How badly can you actually fuck up?" He asked crossing him arms, i just looking at him "sorry..." I mumbled as the pills started kicking in.

"Whatever don't leave your room." He said locking the door from the outside. I sat on my bed and just sighed,"I'm so tired of living a life where I'm stuck in my head,where I'm always being told I'm this I'm that,where I'm stuck in a prison. I'm tired of it I just want to end it all. I leave my room and "oh Sams here let's scream at him to make him feel better" I said talking to myself.

I laid on my bed and clenched my stomach as the pills kicked in more I knew the symptoms of them kicking in the common one is stomach pains for me but I didn't care. It don't help that I don't eat that well either,hell I probably eat one meal every 5 days,but even then I don't eat all of it.

I threw the blankets over my head as I just screamed into my pillow. I had so much stress on my shoulder,there was so much to do in my life but the only thing I'm getting done is ending my life. Nothing ever goes my way I'm so fucking tired of it why can Colby stab my through the heart or something,he hates me anyways he might as well kill me.

I heard angry footsteps so I sat up knowing it way Colby. "Sam. Where are they?" He asked as anger hit his voice,I knew exactly what he was talking about. "Where's what? I don't know what your talking about" I had with a nervous laugh at the end,Colby grabbed me and held me against the wall. "I know. I fucking know. Don't lie to me or I'm calling your older brother." He threatened.

My face went more pale if that was even possible. "C-Colby please n-no..." I panicked,Ben would take it to far and beat me up until I'm passed out. "The where the fuck are they." Colby demanded i shakily pointed to my top draw and Colby got all 5 bottles of pills. "What the fuck. That's it I'm calling Ben I don't don't GIVE A SHIT! YOU CAN BEG AND BEG IM CALLING HIM" he shouted pulling out his phone.

"COLBY NO PLEASE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!" I said as tears streamed down my face "SAMUEL I DONT EVEN GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE" He shouted putting the phone to his ears. "Yah it's me Colby could you come to our house Sams been taking them pills again" he said as my breathing quickened "oh 10 minutes? Yeah sure thanks" Colby said hanging up as he looked at me.

Sweat was pouring down my face as my breathing quickened "it's not even that bad" Colby said I just looked up at him. "HES GOING TO KILL ME! IT IS BAD PLEASE COLBY TELL HIM NOT TO COME!" I begged. He hit me. "SAM SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR ACTING LIKE ITS SO BAD AND YOU KNOW WHAT IF HE KILLS YOU GOOD YOUR JUST A WASTE OF TIME AND I CANT BELIEVE I SPENT MY HIGHSCGOOL YEARS WITH YOU!" He shouted.

We was interrupted by Ben being at the door with an angry look on his face. His eyes immediately shot to me. "Colby out I need to talk with Sam" Ben said as Colby left the door. Ben locked it. He grabbed me and pinned me against the wall "WHAT THE FUCK ME AND MOM HAVE DONE EVERYTHING TO HELP YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US!? YOUR CAUSING DAMAGE TO EVERYONE!" he shouted as he threw a punch to my face.

He dropped me as he started kicking me in my stomach and on my legs,the only thing that left my mouth was painful cries "SHUT UP!" he shouted stomping on my head. I covered my mouth as he stepped onto my stomach making blood spew out of my mouth,he was out of breath and just hit me before he left the room. "C-Colby..." I called out weakly.

I laid hopelessly on the floor as blood was pouring out of my head my whole body hurt there's was blood just coming out of my mouth. I passed out.

~Colbys POV~
I heard cries coming from sams room but I, sure it's nothing. Ben was gone now and everything fell silent. I thought Sam was asleep but usually you would hear him moving around,i sighed and got out of bed. I didn't expect to see him passed out on the floor,blood pouring out of his mouth as well as from his head. I ran over to him and cleaned his mouth then out a wet cloth on his head.

I held him in my arms as he slowly woke gasping for air. "Hey hey breathe it's okay..." I said tangling my hands in his hair. He coughed and coughed until he ended up crying. "I-i told you h-he w-was going to kill m-me..." Sam said weakly "we'll your not dead...I'm so sorry Sam...please talk to me now I'm really worried. You said you wouldn't take the pills then you do what happened?" I asked holding him tightly.

"I don't know life got to much everyone was pushing my away you hated me I didn't feel like I was needed and I didn't want people to think I was using them for comfort so I kept it to myself. I started harming myself that didn't work so I stuck to the pills. They were like my best friends..." Sam explained.

I knew exactly what He was on about.

"Sam...please promise you'll come to me if you ever feel like that again I don't ever want you to do this again. I know I've been a bitch these past few weeks and I'm sorry but please no matter what mood I'm in you can always come to me. We've been friends for over 15 years now man I'm not just gonna drop you after all that..." I said.

He nodded.

He curled up to me and I laid down as the blonde boy fell asleep in my arms I held him close to my chest.

I promise to protect him forever.

I AM DOING PEOPLES REQUESTS THIS IS JUST SOMETHING TO READ WHILE YALL WAIT I LOVE YOU ❤️❤️❤️