Phone Calls

Author's Note 

I don't usually write author's notes because I don't really know what to say but I just wanted to say sorry for how crappy the last chapter was. I had writers block and felt like I had to update something. I am on spring break so I will probaly update again this week. If you like the author's notes let me know & I will do more. Thanks for reading, it means lots

~Salina(: 

Niall's Pov*

Should I just suck it up and attempt to try and sort things out with Liam? I admit I jumped to a conclusion lightning fast, but I was just so ticked off I couldn't help it. I honestly don't even know the truth behind the picture. What if Liam really did have feelings towards Cindy? What would I do? I would deserve everything, only if I would have kept my cool and not have lashed out I would never be this stressed or fighting with my best mate. I made the whole band suffer with my stupid mistakes. In the dark hotel suite I decided I had to do something. My hands had a mind of their own and took out my phone and fished my cell phone out of my jean pocket. They then dialed a phone number. Before I realized who I was calling I heard" Hey this is Cindy I couldn't get to the phone leave a message after the beep" I didn't know what to do so I whispered in a cracking voice "This is Niall please call me back" before I could hang up the phone a sob escaped. Great now I am going to look like a cry baby. I have never ever in my whole life cried because of a girl. They say everything happens for a reason. Maybe Cindy and I aren't meant to be. Who would I be to get into the way of that? If Cindy is happy with Liam I should be happy for them and maybe that will be motivation to move on with my life. I am not even angry at Liam anymore and to be honest I miss my best friend. I stood up and started my way towards the wooden door. 

Cindy's Pov

The second I slammed the car door shut my phone started going off. An unfamiliar number was calling me. I answered "Hello?" "Cindy?" An unknown voice asked. "Yes?" I asked. "Oh my goodness this is Nicolette!" She exclaimed. I let out a small scream " I haven't seen you since 11th grade" I yelled in excitement. I heard a small giggle on the other line. "I know I know,I live in London now and I heard you were coming here sometime to see Gabbi" She explained. "Yeah I will get there on Friday" I told my long lost best friend. "We so have to catch up as soon as you get here" She chirped. "I won't even unpack before we meet up", I promised. "Better not!" She joked "I wish I could chat but I have to get going but I will text you the details for Friday" She informed me. "Nicolette I have one question" I said. "What?" She asked. "How did you get my phone number?" I questioned. " I know a guy" was the only answer I got as the line went dead. I wanted to jump for joy, maybe getting out of Chicago won't be that bad. I then looked at my phone to see that I had a voicemail.  

Hannah's Pov

After I was through shopping and back home I put itching powder in all of Tyler's clean underwear. If he wants to play games, I will to. I sat in the living room waiting for Tyler to get out of the shower. To pass the time I decided to paint my nails. I settled on a mango color that might I add looks pretty flattering on my colored hand. Just as I was finishing my pinkie Tyler came into the living room. "Hey babe, sorry for over reacting last night" He apologized. I glared at him. "Hannah banana don't be mad at me" He pouted. I continued to ignore him. "What can I do for you to forgive me" He fake begged. "Put on some clothes first" I replied. "Why you don't like all of this?" He gestured towards his scrawny chicken like body. "As tempting as that is, no" I rolled my eyes as he strode towards our shared bedroom. Seconds later Tyler came out of the room wearing only his tighty-widies. I was expecting a negative reaction from the chocolate brown haired boy but instead he looked at me and smirked, "Well the jokes on you because I kind of like it" while he did awkward looking circle motions with his hips. "If you wanted an excuse to touch my underwear then all you had to do was ask" He said with a cocky grin on his tanned face. With nothing left to say I got up and left the room. "No come back I'm itchy" Tyler called after me. 

Niall's Pov 

I walked to Liam's hotel suite across the hallway. I knocked on the door once. I got no answer so I decided to knock random beats until Liam answered. After a few minutes I was going to give up and just call him. Just as I was about to leave a voice behind me said "What the hell are you doing" I turned around to see a small old man. "Trying to get my friend to answer the door" I informed the stranger. "That is my hotel suite" He told me. " Oh sorry sir" I said starting to feel stupid. The elderly man just opened the door and mumbled something about how bad this generation was. I chuckle at the grey haired man and looked down the hallway to see the figure of my best friend. I darted towards the figure. "Liam!" I called out. I watched as the tall figure turned around and cocked an eyebrow. "I am sorry and I will be happy for you, if you and Cindy get together as long as you guys are happy, I didn't mean to yell at you at the interview, I am just sorry" I trailed off. Liam let out a laugh. It wasn't what I was expecting but before I could ask what was funny Liam said"I would never do that to you even if you say it doesn't, it would hurt you besides Cindy and I do not have feelings towards one another" "But what about the picture", I spoke surprised at how well this conversation was going. "That picture was taken at a bad moment" Liam said nonchalantly. I didn't press any further on the picture. "I feel so stupid" I said more to myself. "I'm sorry to, I should have explained to you what really happened", Liam spoke to me. I didn't say anything I just hugged the short haired boy. After the short embrace Liam spoke again," Do you want me to help you get back your girl". My eyes widened at his words. I nodded my head. "Then don't just stand there we have things to do" Liam said walking forward. 

Cindy's Pov 

I clicked the pop up on my cellular device and listened to the message as I started my way to the apartment. There was silence and a bunch of shuffling around so I thought someone left the message by accident until I heard an unexpected voice say "This is Niall please call me back" then there was a little sob and that's when I realized he was crying. It broke my heart hearing his voice so weak and broken. I don't know if I should call him back if I'm trying to get over him it wouldn't be the wisest thing to call him. It would probably do us both better if I don't call back. As I walked inside the apartment and into the kitchen I heard Tyler call "Come back I'm itchy!" Somethings I just do not want to even know about. Hannah then strolled into the room. "How did the meeting go?" Hannah asked as she took a bite out of a bright red apple. "It went okay but I am going back to London on Friday for a few months" I explained as I took a water bottle out of the fridge. Hannah looked at me and said something unexpected" Are you really leaving me with Tyler for months?" I laughed at the question. "Sorry you know what then say say YOYO, your on your own" Hannah glared at me and asked "Do you want to come to the doctors office with me tomorrow afternoon?" "Not really" I joked. "Your going with me anyways" She laughed not giving me a choice. "Why did you even ask if I didn't have a choice?" I asked. "So I would look like a nice person duh" Hannah replied. I chuckled as I made my way into my cozy bedroom. 

Niall's Pov 

"What do you plan on doing" I asked Liam. "To be honest I don't know, why don't you call her and we can go from there?" He said. "Wow how original" I teased the honey brown eyed boy. "Do you have a better idea?" he countered. Defeated and desperate I pulled my phone out of my jean pocket and dialed the number. After three rings a voice said "Hello?" I looked at Liam who told me to talk. "Can I please talk to you and just explain what happened?,then if you don't ever want to talk to me I will never ever bother you again" I begged.