𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

VALERIE SIGHS as her and her brother drives into the town called 'Hawkins'. 

"great." she mumbles while she also continues to bite her nails after many times during the 4-hour drive. 

"Getting anxious cause, you're living with dad again?" her brother, Ryan asks while a cigarette lays in one hand and another on the steering wheel. She has a lot of love for her brother especially because he knows what she's been through in the past. Many times, he's caught her smoking weed and he's just ignored it like it never happened. As she looks out the window, she thinks of how her life's going to be different in Hawkins because all her friends were back home in Iowa, and she wasn't going to be living with her brother anymore. 

Valerie turned towards Ryan and started pondering about her questions, she let out a frustrated sigh and looked back out the window. "Do you ever think dad moved away to get away from me?" her once cold eyes turned into sad ones as she looked at her brother. 

"Val you know why he moved away and no i don't think that you know why?" he made a sigh before turning his head back to the wheel to drive onto the driveway of what was the brunette-haired girl. "Because why would anyone want to leave an annoying and clumsy girl" Valerie hits him on the shoulder before staring at the house Infront of her.

"Do you have to go back to Iowa? Stay here with your annoying clumsy little sister" She looks at her brother while noticing his eyes were glossy, the thought of leaving his little sister with a bad excuse of a dad was the last thing he thought he would be doing. 

Many minutes of sharing hugs and shedding tears, Valerie Jenkins stood on the ground of her new hometown. 

'Welcome to Hawkins...no, Hell.'