𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟒

AS VALERIE SETTLES IN her new home, she wonders how many times shes going to regret coming to live with her dad. John Jenkins had made sure she was settled into her new room, very unordinary for the old man but she let it pass her mind.

"well, now you're all settled in I'll let you be." Her father smiles at her at the same time his hands make a clap, before he could leave he reminded her that tomorrow was her first day at school. The brunette-haired girl rolled her eyes and an annoyed sigh.

"yes, i know john."

Her father nodded slightly and put on a fake smile, trying to hide the hurt from hearing his only daughter call his name and not the title given to him.

"Okay well goodnight Valerie." he lets out a sigh, walking out the bedroom and closing the door leaving the girl with her thoughts. Many moments later, Valerie is in her comfortable pajamas Shes been wanting to get back into since 10 am. The girl later grabs her jumper and slips it over he cold, aching shoulders. 

The Brunette-haired girl waited until it was silent and slipped out the window into the cold, dark night which to Valeria was a night to enjoy. She liked the night cold; she liked it when it was her walking alone and she enjoyed it when it was just silent. All she did was close her eyes and enjoy the fact she could walk in the road without getting run over before she heard a voice.

"Valerie..."

She turned around; hair flying in her face, all she could see were streetlamps but no body present. 

Meanwhile during that night, Will Byers only saw the upside down and he saw a girl figure. HIs eyes widened when he saw a massive black figure appear behind her crowded all over her. He tried to scream; to tell her to run but it was no use, she was already disappeared, and Mike Wheeler bought him out of the trance. 

Valerie Jenkins felt a cold breeze against her arm and decided to go back to the house she now called "Home.' As she got into her room, she closed her window; took off her shoes and got into new bed. 

After tossing and turning for a while the Jenkins girl finally fell into a deep slumber, worrying for her first day at a new school.