Prologue-

My dreams have always been crystal clear, yet unfortunately, like thousands of other girls, I got myself into the science world too

My dreams have always been crystal clear, yet unfortunately, like thousands of other girls, I got myself into the science world too. But unlike anyone else I have set my goals straight and am aiming to become a well known psychologist. People often thought of me as a weird nerd who's always around books (educational not novel or something) which was ok with me, as it'd bring less attention & so I was fine with it. I'd rather throw myself out of my window than to get myself involved in any of those useless stuff which would so definitely not contribute to my career. I might sound typical but that's how I am. I wouldn't say I'm an introvert cause I'm not, but apart from study related conversations I've barely had an actual conversation with anyone except my best friend and my parents (I got some skill issues right there). I always had a small circle which included only important people. So yeah. Kudos to my dreams (•ᴗ•)

______________________

'Mobile ringing in the distance' I just woke up and it's 5:30 in the morning and this dumb head has already started annoying me this early, "great" I exclaimed while receiving the call.

"Assalamualaikum, Kyu pareshan kar rahi ho yaar subha subha"(Hello, Why are you disturbing me this early in the morning.) I say, still sleepy.

"Walaikum Assalam, Wake up sleeping beauty! Tumhi ne kaha tha ki subha utha dena jaldi. We have to meet up early remember?"(You're the one who asked me to wake you up early) Laiba says while trying to sound a little excited.

"Ohh haa, It slipped my mind." (Oh yes) I replied.

"I knew it, I'll be there within an hour, just get ready by then."

"Alright! " I hung up the call and went straight back to sleep. And finally I got up after a few minutes and went to freshen up myself. Today's the day, Bhai (Laiba's Elder brother) is finally going to be back after 7 long years. Although Laiba's family was already going to meet bhai and pick him up from the Airport,I & Laiba insisted on joining them too. I quickly changed into a kurti and salwar and wore my hijab. By then laiba was already here spamming my mobile with calls and texts yet again. I informed my mom and left the house and we headed straight to the Airport.

I'm definitely not a playboy, I do respect every single person around me

I'm definitely not a playboy, I do respect every single person around me. Yet my image in the college has been ruined by my lovely friends. People think that I'm a playboy or some flirt when I'm literally not. I mean yeah I do flirt but only with my friends just to tease them. Speaking of college, the last semester is about to start and then within 6 months I'll have to join my dad's company. I'll be continuing my studies while working and that is going to be fun. My other friends Ahmar and Saim would be joining my dad's company too for a little while. And Ishaan, he hasn't been around for the past 7 years. He left the country 7 years ago to pursue his dream course. And now he's going to be back soon. And did I mention that I'm already committed? Yeah I'm committed to my R1 <3 (for those who don't know... It's a sports bike- Yamaha YZF R1) And she's another reason why people around me think that I'm a bad boy or something. But do I care? Of course not.

______________________

I got a call last night from Ishaan saying that he's going to arrive this morning and as one of his good friends I'll have to go meet him up at the Airport. I'm sure his family's going to be there too and I think she'll be there too... Anyways, she must have already forgotten everything about me, there's no point in even thinking about her. Shaking my head, I quickly got ready and left for the airport after informing my sister as my parents were still asleep.

I got on my bike and sped up to the airport within an hour. And after waiting for about half an hour there he was. We got in a manly hug and greeted each other. It was 7 long years he looked so much different even though we were in contact with each other every single day but still he seemed different but kinda cool.

"So how's college life been so far?" Ishaan questioned.

"Alhamdulillah, it has been great. Just so that you remember I'm about to graduate too." I reminded him while grinning.

He laughed a bit and replied "yeah 6 more months are left ig."

"YET". I replied.

Just when we ended talking a black Aston Martin pulled up in front of us and two girls got out of it. One of them came running towards ishaan and hugged him which i assumed to be Ishaan's younger sister and the other one was her. After greeting each other ishaan asked his sister about their parents and she told him they were just behind and will be here within a few minutes.

"So Aiza, How is everything going on and how are aunty and uncle?" Ishaan asked.

"Alhamdulillah bhai everything has been great, Ammi & Baba are doing fine too." She replied with a small smile on her face. I don't think she remembered me, after all it's been more than 12 years but I still remember her from when I saw her for the first time. Soon after a few more minutes, Ishaan's family arrived and they all left for home and I left from there too. After reaching home I helped my mom in the kitchen (I only know how to cook a couple of dishes but I do help her with other stuff). After having breakfast I left for the bookstore nearby with my sister as she had to buy books for the new semester. And I had to buy some more novels & semester books too.

______________________

Authors Note:-
This might seem a little boring in the beginning but I'll make sure that it ends soon and the interesting parts will be coming up soon. Also some of the things might not be clear now but all doubts and confusions will be cleared as the story continues. I hope you have liked the prologue, I'll be posting chapters after a couple of days or maybe after Eid. And plz make sure to vote, which might change my mind and I might post early. Also do follow me on insta (syerasx_) as I might drop some spoilers there. Till then see ya! :) ♡
Word Count: 1116