Chapter 3- Benchmates

Author's Note:-

I'm really sorry for updating so late every single time. I have my exams from this Friday onwards. I won't be able to update frequently this whole month but I'll still try my best to take some time out of my studies.
Also as English is not my first language there might be some errors throughout the chapter kindly please ignore them as I'm trying my best to improve.
Thank you for giving my book a chance I hope I don't disappoint any of you. Lots of love! ♡

Next Week:-

It's Monday and what could be more devastating than waking up early on a Monday Morning

It's Monday and what could be more devastating than waking up early on a Monday Morning. The classes for this semester will officially start from today onwards, last week was just the crossover of the previous semester. And that additional course has been scheduled for thrice every week.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday... Which means it's first class would be today. None of my friends chose communication skills, Saim wanted to learn French for some reason and hence he went ahead with that and Ahmar, he chose leadership and management which makes us all part ways for just that one class.

I heard that this course is open for all the streams, in my little delusional world I'm hoping that she chooses the same course as mine. Last week when I accidentally bumped into her and made her coffee fall all over her outfit, it didn't look like she'd ever want to see me again. I wonder if she even acknowledged my presence properly.

Shooting my thoughts away I quickly got up and changed into a white shirt and black pants. After having pasta for breakfast I left for college.

At the college gate I met my friends and after greeting each other we started heading towards our classroom.

"Waise ye jo last week waali race cancel hui hai usko reschedule karne ke koi plans hai ya nahi? Rohan ka message aaya tha baar baar puche jaa raha hai ki kya hogaya ab dar gaye na tum bhi wagera wagera... "   Ahmar asked us before entering our class.

(By the way, do we have any plans to reschedule the race that was canceled last week? Rohan's message keeps asking repeatedly what happened, are you also scared now, etc.)

"Who's Rohan?" I looked at Saim with questioning eyes and he just shrugged. "You don't know the name of the person you were going to race against??? Are you for real?  Ahmar looked at me shockingly.

"Oh" I uttered as I settled onto the last bench of the classroom, just as the lecturer made their entrance, signaling the start of the class.

______________________

It was almost noon and we were done with the two of our classes, the third class was supposed to be of Algorithms but it was cancelled for the day so we were on our way to the canteen.

There we found Shivaay and Ritika fighting with each other. Shivaay must have done something to annoy her yet again. We went near them and took our seats.