𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3
«❝Your girlfriend's father is a hunter. A werewolf hunter! Do you know what we are?!❞»
☾♪―𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑨𝑻 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬―♪☽

 A werewolf hunter! Do you know what we are?!❞»☾♪―𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑨𝑻 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬―♪☽

↞𝔣*𝔠𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡↠

“You got shot at?!” Ellie yelled, looking at her brother with shock. 

“Yeah,” Scott told her while looking at the ground. 

He obviously wasn’t paying attention to his freaked out sister who looked at him confused. Ellie shook her head and crossed her arms angrily. 

“Why am I always the last one to hear about it?” she wondered. Scott shrugged. Ellie looked at him confused, and snapped in front of his face. 

“What happened? Why were you shot at?” Ellie asked. 

“Hunters,” he said softly. Ellie gasped, her eyes going wide. 

“What hunters?” 

“Werewolf hunters.” 

Ellie looked at him with her mouth wide open, her eyes wide. She couldn’t believe that all this had happened in the span of a week.

She and her brother were werewolves and werewolf hunters exist. She felt like she was going to puke. 

“How could you not tell me this soon-” Ellie was going to scold him, but Stiles ran into the locker room and over to them. 

He heaved slightly and held his hand up to say ‘give-me-a-minute’. Ellie raised an eyebrow, but Stiles ignored her and turned to Scott. 

“Did you apologize to Allison?” Stiles asked him. Ellie rolled her eyes. 

“This isn’t the pressing mat-” she was cut off again. 

“Yeah.” 

Stiles smiled brightly and cheerfully for his friend. “That’s great! Did she give you a second chance?” 

“Stiles I really don’t think that-” Ellie again tried to say but Scott cut her off again. 

“Yeah.” 

Stiles is excited on Scott's behalf at this news and tries to encourage Scott to feel the same. Ellie rolled her eyes at Stiles and shook her head. 

“Stiles now isn’t-” 

“All right! So, everything's good?” Stiles asked him excitedly. Ellie glared at Stiles, her arms falling to her side.