𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

↞«❝Stop saying ‘Werewolves’

↞«❝Stop saying ‘Werewolves’. Stop enjoying this so much!❞»↠
☾♪―𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑨𝑻 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬―♪☽
↞𝔣*𝔠𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡↠

“I can’t believe this actually worked,” Ellie whispered to Stiles, while looking over his shoulder. 

She watched in joy as Derek was taken to the police car and put in the back of it. He was in handcuffs. She felt slightly guilty. She hated seeing him in cuffs but if he buried a body he kinda deserves it. 

Stiles grabbed her hand, pulling her away from her thoughts. She looked up at him confused and before she knew it she was getting dragged over to the car. 

Stiles looked around for a moment before shoving Ellie inside the car and getting in behind her before shutting the door. Ellie looked at him wide eyed while Stiles just stared at Derek with a glare. 

“I’m not afraid of you,” Stiles told him, making Ellie roll her eyes. 

She could smell the anxiety and fear off of him. Derek could smell it, making him raise an eyebrow. Ellie crossed her arms over her body, while Derek just looked unamused. 

“Okay, maybe I’m a little afraid. Doesn’t really matter–” 

“I beg to differ,” Ellie said, making Derek look over at her. 

His heartbeat increased when he saw the tired look in her eye. He was worried. He looked away from her after studying her for a moment and looked back at the boy.

“I want to know something,” Stiles said and looked at Derek through the divider. Stiles shifted nervously. “That girl you killed.” 

“He didn’t kill her,” Ellie whispered. She only intended for herself to hear it but Derek heard her making him look over at her for a quick second before he looked back at Stiles. 

“She was a different kind, wasn't she? I mean, she could turn herself into an actual wolf, and I know Scott can't do that. Is that why you killed her?” Stiles asked without taking a breath. Ellie looked wide eyed at her friend. 

“Stiles, are you forgetting that I can turn into a wolf too?” she asked harshly. Stiles looked over at her and shrugged. 

“Do you plan to kill Ellie too?” Stiles asked with hesitation.

“Stiles!” she said, while Derek’s unamused look turned into a glare. He leaned forward into his seat. 

“Why are you so worried about me when it’s this one,” he said looking at Ellie then towards where Scott was standing. “And that one you should be worried about.”