Rose & Adalyn

(This is only being posted because it was missing. No more updates on anything until June)

Adalyn didn't move when her door opened and footsteps storm in, "you're glad I can smell you, Rose," she said and the blonde huffed. Adalyn spun around and saw the slightly panicked look one the blonde's face. "What happened?" she demanded.

"I had to give the lottery money to Wilson and so I went down into the basement and then the dummies were moving on their own and then this guy with big ears and leather jacket grabbed my hand and then pulled me away and we ran from the dummies, one caught it's arm in the elevator and the man pulled it off and now I'm holding it I don't know why and then he blew up my job after he made sure I left," Rose rambled, taking a deep breath halfway through.

Nine turned to look at Rose, "You said don't tell anyone, Addy is not just anyone," Rose said, defending herself. Nine agreed, to his own annoyance and turned back to see Adalyn looking at him with a raised eyebrow and smiled innocently at her.

"Nestene Consciosuness, that's been a while," Adalyn said.

"What?" Rose asked in confusion.

"You likely ran into an alien who got the signal and was destroying it. Nestene can kill a population just for food within ten minutes, if they got into the dummies at Henricks then he did a good thing," Adalyn said and looked at the arm, "If the arm comes to life, call me," Adalyn said.

Rose blinked and looked at the arm, then back up at Adalyn, "Do you want coffee?" she asked. Adalyn paused, knowing the secret question. "Yes, I'll come with you," she said making Rose smile.

"I don't know where she is!" Jackie could be heard yelling inside the flat.

"Yo, Jackie!" Adalyn yells outside the door and the door swung open, revealing a distressed Jackie, "Oh, thank god, she was with our neighbor," Jackie sighed in the phone and eventually hung up, "It's all over the news," she tells them, then gets another call as Rose and Adalyn sit down, "I know. It's on the telly. It's everywhere. She's lucky to be alive. Honestly, it's aged her. Skin like an old bible. Walking in now you'd think I was her daughter," Jackie said in the phone. Rose whacked Adalyn as she felt her laugh.

"Mhmm," Johnny made a noise of agreement making his step-daughter gasp in offense, making his adoptive daughter laugh loudly from her spot next to Ten.

"Ow, my boob," Adalyn cringed, covering her boob.

"Don't think I forgot the boob punch, Rose," Adalyn warned.

"I didn't hit it that hard," Rose argued.

"Oh, and here's himself," Jackie says and Mickey comes in.

"I've been phoning your mobile. You could've been dead. It's on the news and everything. I can't believe your shop went up!" Mickey exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air.

"I'm all right, honestly, I'm fine! Don't make a fuss," Rose said.

"Well, what happened?" Mickey asked.

"I don't know!" Rose lied.

"I wasn't in the shop. I was outside. I didn't see anything," Rose continued, this time not lying.