Chapter 1

(If there is an outfit or a room description i will be commenting on its link or photo)

Raven Elise-Lynn Grey known as Raven Ellyn Grey was Bella Swan's step-sister, and let me tell you Bella HATED her guts.

It all started on a Thursday morning
Charlie's Pov
-----------------------------------------------------------
I was watching the baseball game when suddenly Renée walked through the front door crying, I immediately stood up from the couch.
"Honey, what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Look Charlie I have something to tell you but please don't get mad at me," Renée said which made me even more worried.

"I would never, now tell me what's wrong," I say feeling quite impatient.

"I'm...Charlie, I'm pregnant and it's not yours" After she said that sentence she immediately cried in my arms as I embraced her feeling hurt and betrayed.

"How far along are you?" I ask furiously.

" 3 Months" Renée whispers

Three months ago... I went on a fishing trip with Harry Clearwater and Renée was suspiciously telling me to go on that trip for so long when I came back Renée was becoming more suspicious and weird than ever but I brushed it off...

"Why? Am I not good enough for you? Is that why you kept nagging and whining for me to go fishing with Harry so, you get fucked?" I asked furiously as I yelled at her

"You know what Charlie? Yeah, you're not enough for me, I can't keep on living like this! Every day is the same! You going to those laid-up ancient fossils! and leaving me all alone for most of the day then coming back to watch your stupid baseball game or either going fishing in Big Heart Lake with Harry Clearwater! you're literally repeating the same routine over and over again! I don't know about you but I can't live like this forever!" Renée said showing her true colors.

"What are you saying? Are you really going to throw away everything we ever dreamed of and planned on doing together?" I yell.

"I'm...I'm leaving you, Charlie, I loved you but Phill makes me happy, actually happier than I've ever been with you... look Charlie I'm just telling you I'm keeping this kid and I will be taking Bella with me" she says with so much hatred in her eyes.

And for the next 9 months, Charlie was severely depressed but then Renée sent him a portrait of a newborn baby, and he completely fell inlove with the baby.

well, you may be thinking that both Raven and Bella were loved equally but NO Renée always treated Raven like shit and would often abuse her verbally and sometimes physically.

Raven had very dark black hair and because of Phil's genetics her hair had a bit of purple

So, Bella used to be so insecure because of Raven, Bella is 4 years older than Raven, and she HATED her so much, so much that she made her life a living hell and would make Renée and Phil treat her also like shit.

Raven's pov
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, I turned it off and sighed as I got out of bed and started making my way to the bathroom, i took off my clothes then hopped in the shower, and turned on the hot water wincing frequently because of the fresh cuts on my arms and thighs.

I was never skinny, I was more on the not fat but not skinny side, maybe even curvy so I was always made fun of as a kid and even now I'm 16 years old and I'm turning 17 the day after tomorrow not that anyone remembered.

Bella always commented on my weight,  always saying that I should start 'eating less'  when she on the other hand should start eating more she's 21 and looks like a 13 years old cuz she's so skinny and she's literally flat as fuck.

Mom on the other hand is literally like her own minion whatever Bella says she does and repeats, my mom never said anything about my weight until Bella did.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around me and go back to my room, thank god that I have my own bathroom because Bella is REALLY gross.

I went up to my closet and selected a brown sweater-like top, paired with white pants

"HEY YOU BRAT COME DOWN HERE OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL AND BELLA IS THE ONE DRIVING YOU SO HURRY UP." my mom yelled from downstairs.

I arrived at school after Bella drove me there and gave me a nasty look then left, I'm not really a social butterfly so I don't have any friends, i mostly get bullied because I'm so shy.

"HEY FATSO" Regina yells as I start running to class because I know that she will beat me up.

I ran to class and thankfully she didn't catch me, I entered the classroom and said hey to Ms. Johnson, this was AP biology so, thankfully Regina and her minions weren't in this class cuz they are too stupid.

I put my stuff down on my desk or like a long kind of table

after classes ended and it was lunchtime time I didn't run, I SPRINTED to the janitor's closet, I usually spent lunchtime here instead of getting beaten up like always.

Regina, Robert, Luke, and Samara were actual monsters. Regina is dating Robert, and Samara is dating Luke. They exist solely to torment me.

after lunchtime I went to class when suddenly someone pushed me from behind and I landed on my face, I moaned in pain as I got up and looked up to see that Luke was the one who pushed me.

"Is there a problem here ?" Mr. Lockwood asked

"No, sir me and my friend here are just simply having fun, Isn't that right?" Luke asked wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Yes, sir, we're just joking," I say taking his arms off of me and speed walking to class.

after school ended I ran to the parking lot to look for Bella's car but didn't find her so I knew that she just ditched me like usual, but then I saw Regina and her minions walking over towards me.

I started running for I don't know how long, I was sweating like crazy beneath Phoenix's sunny weather.

finally, I lost them and started walking back home when I arrived I immediately went to my room and locked the door then took off my clothes and just stayed in my bra and underwear because of how hot it was.

I scrolled on my phone for a bit then did some homework then wore proper clothes and went downstairs to get some food.

then I went to sleep.