Chapter 6

Raven's POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
After I woke up, I hopped off the bed, my head is still filled with many question, what kind of dream was that? Is it true? Am I really a mermaid? Why did all of them imprint on me?

honestly all of them imprinting on me kind of makes sense because I like all of them at the same time which was weird at the beginning, but now it REALLY makes sense.

I was zoning out, lost in my thoughts. Emily's voice brought me back.

“Raven, you ok?”  Emily asked worried.

“Yeah I'm fine, what happened?” I asked Emily.

“After Bella threw you off that cliff, the boys sprinted to get you. Jacob was the first one to find you. He said that your eyes were fully black, then he brought you back here.” Emily said.

“After you passed out, Charlie was occupied at the police station with Bella. By the way, she got arrested for attempted murder. Charlie asked Sam to let you stay over until you woke up.” Emily explained.

Then suddenly Seth burst through the door.

“Raven are you ok? I was so worried” Seth says then runs to hug me.

“I'm ok Seth you don't have to worry about” I tell him.

“C'mon, Sam wants to see you” He tells me.

I go downstairs and see everyone sitting in the living room.

just as I reached the bottom of the stairs, Sam ran to me and hugged me tightly.

then he let me go then the rest did the same.

“Are you okay? are you hurt anywhere? should I get you something to drink?” everyone asks a different question.
“I'm fine guys, don't worry” I say to all of them.

“thank god. Ok so now get ready, we're going to Billy's to figure out what happened.” Sam says to me.

"Who's Billy?" I ask curious.

“My dad is like an old retired shifter, so he'll definitely know something about this.” Jacob says while grinning at me when suddenly Paul hits his head.

“Shifter?” I questioned his words.

(the pack talks through the mind link)
You stupid bitch”  Sam says to Jacob.

“Raven, come here” Sam said and me and the pack go outside

"It's ok to freak out when you see this but please don't run away." Jared says.

Suddenly they all shift into wolves.

"So it was true" I mumbled then went over and stroked Quill's fur.

"I gotta tell you something so shift back" I told them, then Emily and I go back to the house.

they all shifted back, and went into the house.

"Okay, so last night I had a dream. In the dream, all of you were there. Jacob found me and brought me to Billy's house. Then, Billy said that I was a mermaid and that all of you imprinted on me. When I woke up, Emily offered me food, and then you all told me about the imprint thing. I said that I accepted you all." I explained the dream.

"Let's just go to Billy and he'll probably know what this is" Jacob had said and then we all drove to Billy's house.

No one's POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
Raven and the pack arrive to Billy's house and explained everything to Billy and told him about Raven's dream.

“That wasn't a dream it was a premonitory vision, A premonitory vision is when someone sees or senses something that hasn't happened yet. This can happen in dreams, where you might dream about a future event before it actually occurs." Billy explains.

"Ok yeah It might be a premonitory vision but, from what I understand, when Jacob found me, he brought me back to Sam's house and then I woke up today...I've never been here before...and I only know about the mermaid and imprint thing from the premonitory vision, not from you nor anyone else, and Emily never offered me food now, I mean yeah she did in the morning but not in your house, also I didn't say that I accept them so, how come it's a premonitory vision when most of the dream didn't and won't happen?" Raven said to Billy.

"I don't know how but we need Carlisle Cullen so we can get more information" Billy says.

"So now go over to Cullens and get answers then come back here and tell me" Billy says.

Raven and the pack drove to where the treaty line is which separates the wolves and vampires.

Some of the pack called out, and because of the Cullens' super hearing, they heard them and allowed them to cross the line.

(In the Cullen's living room)

"Who's this?" Rosalie asks while looking at Raven.

"This is Raven, Bella's half sister, and she's also the pack's imprint" Sam says.

"Hi" I say to them.

Then Sam and Jacob explain everything.

"That wasn't just a premonitory vision, We all have a duplicate or a doppelgänger they're the same thing, a duplicate is just another word for a copy or a second version of something that looks the same as the original. In other words, a twin but in another reality or realm, and most of them are quite similar to our lives, and this situation had happened with Raven's duplicate because we all share the same life and fate with our duplicate or doppelgänger." Carlisle explained.

"So, what Raven saw is her doppelgänger or duplicate" Carlisle said.