(HB+CC)little kids are falling from the sky-wait, what?!

summary: during season 2, episode 6, an unexpected portal appears that brings drama to the while scenario.

Striker was grinning as he held fizz at gunpoint, blitz was ready to free his friend and get them out of here, but then a portal appeared out of nowhere.

Striker: what the-

Then two toddlers and a baby fell out of it, they all landed on striker.

Nadia: ow!

Theo:’whimpers as he rubs his knee’

David:’coos as he looks around the area, he whimpers seeing all of the fires’

Nadia: What the hell?!

Theo:’burst into tears, he runs to fizz and hugs him’

Fizz: what the…..

Striker:’groans from pain’what the fuck……

Blitz:’kicks striker, knocking him out’come now, let’s get the hell out of here! And fizz, sorry, but I need to bring striker with us, I don't want to deal with his stupid ass anymore so this is for our own good.

Fizz: Normally I would complain about this but you have a good point there.

Blitz: And I'm sure your big royal cock can handle him.

Fizz: He has a name but you have a point there, ozzie would want to deal with him.

Blitz: I'll handle him while you take these random kids into the car, I have no idea who the hell they are but they look kind of similar to people I know.

Fizz: they do?

Blitz: ya, that girl looks like your big royal chicken, well, if he was an imp but still kept the blue hair, green eyes and green mouth.

Fizz: you’re right, she does look like ozzie…..

Nadia: I look like daddy! But also like papa!

Blitz: and who’s your papa?

Nadia:’points at fizz’

Fizz: I'm your papa?

Nadia: no, you’re the statue of liberty, of course you are!

Blitz: yup, she’s your kid for sure, there’s no way she got all that sass from the big royal chicken.

Fizz:’gives him the side eye’

Blitz: But the baby does look a bit familiar though, She reminds me of the Bee queen.

Fizz: You mean beelzebub, right?

Blitz: Now I remember her, She seemed to be a pretty chill person though but I don't remember her mentioning her kid.

Nadia: That's because he isn't born yet.

Fizz: What do you mean?

Nadia: This is the first time that we had to deal with some time traveling issues, David is the son of Bee, And right now, his Daddy is unconscious.

Blitz: What do you mean?

Nadia points at striker.

Nadia: That's David's daddy right there! but why is he sleeping?

Fizz: But I thought striker hated blue bloods or anyone Royal for that matter.

Nadia: Well he used to hate them but then I don't know how it happened, But he turned over a new leaf in the future.

Blitz: No offense kid, But it's hard to believe that he can change.

Theo:’sniffles’he did change……i-i wanna go home! I want the big brother fizz who knows me! I-i don’t know this place! It’s scary and dirty! I wanna go home!

Fizz frowns and hugs theo, who was hiding his face in the clown’s shoulder, he was whimpering and crying his eyes out.
David:’whimpering and cries’

Blitz: We should probably go back to the castle and figure out what the hell we should do.

Fizz: And we should probably take the kids with us to make sure we figure out a way to get them back home.

Blitz: This might take a while though……

Fizz: Now we better get started.

Nadia: Good idea Papa, This is why you have the brain cells.

Fizz: aaaawww.

Blitz: let’s just go.

Fizz: fine.

They take striker in the car as blitz starts the vehicle, David coos at striker and buzzes happily as he flaps his small bee wings.

Blitz: This is not what I was expecting for the day.

Fizz: This is just how we live, Sometimes I feel like we're in one of those weird fanfictions.

Blitz: ya, It feels like that.