(CC+DC)waking up in a new body

Summary: damien and jon wake up in their past bodies, confused on what was going on and how it happened.

Damien groans as he slowly wakes up, he didn’t know why he felt so sore, he had gone to bed pretty early, He usually didn't go to bed so early but he was feeling more tired and usual so he went to bed.

Damien: ugh, everything is so sore right now…..

He sat up but noticed how a man was next to him, a man who was in his forties, with blonde hair with gray in it, he was wearing pajamas and looked innocent.

Damien: I don't remember falling asleep next to a grown man.

He gets up and finally notices something.

Damien: What the actual……

He was in a woman’s body, with black hair and brown eyes, he was wearing pajamas as well, Damien touched his face as he examined his new body.

Damien: this can’t be…..i’m in my old body.

He had some old memories of what his past self was like, But he never experienced something like this before.

damien:’thinks’Okay Damien, You can do this, You just need to figure out what that hell is going on.

He looks at the man, Lars, he stirs and sits up, before freaking out as he is looking at himself, as if he just had a nightmare.

Damien: lars-

“Lars” screams and falls out of the bed, tearing up.

“Lars”: w-where’s my teddy bear?!

Damien froze when he said that, realizing something.

Lars had a lot of stuffed animals in the past, but he never had a stuffed bear.

But jon has a stuffed bear.

Damien: jon?

Jon: d-dami, is that you?

Damien:’hugs him’ssshhh, it’s ok jon, i’m here, i think.

Jon: I don't recognize this area at all, And why am I so big all of a sudden?

Damien: Remember our past memories?

Jon:’nods’

Damien: Good because somehow we are in our past bodies, From our past lives, I don't know what's going on but we need to remain calm.

Jon: I'm scared.

Damien:’kisses his forehead’it’s ok jon, I promised that I'm going to figure out what's going on and go back to our normal bodies.

Jon: b-but i don’t know how to handle this, it’s weird!

Damien: You do know that we will eventually grow up, right?

Jon: y-yes?

Damien: Come on, let’s put on our normal clothes and see what we can find so far.

Jon: b-but what if i mess things up?

Damien: I'll just say that you had a nightmare and are paranoid.

Jon: oh……

Damien sighs and holds his hand.

Damien: Don't worry, I promise to make it up to you when we get to our normal bodies or if we're alone.

Jon: Do you promise to give me cuddles?

Damien: Of course, I will cuddle you as much as you want.

Jon: promise?

Damien: I promise.

Jon:’kisses his cheek’ok, but you look very pretty as a woman.

Damien:’blushes a bit’i do?

Jon: yes! You have very pretty eyes and your lips look so kissable!

Damien: Come on, We don't have time to waste, let’s get dressed and leave the room.

Jon: ok.

They got dressed and walked out of the room, they saw jack.

Jack: bro! Good to see that you and Angela are finally up!

Damien: y-ya……

Jack: Lars, is everything ok?

Jon was getting more and more nervous, so Damien decided to step in.

Damien: He's ok, He had a nightmare and he's feeling very paranoid right now.

Jack: I'm so sorry bro, I guess it must be all the stress that you're going through that you're getting nightmares, Remember that you can always talk to marina, she knows what she’s going after all.

Jon: ok…..i just want to eat something right now.

Damien:’holds his hand’

Jon:’smiles at him’

Jack: Hold on, I'll get something from the fridge, don’t worry, I know not to give you anything with peanuts.

Jon: but-

Damien: You don't have to do that for him, I can handle it, Just focus on getting ready to do your job.

Jack: Okay, But only because I don't want the chief or Ingrid yelling at me.

Damien: Good idea.

Then Jack walks away, Jon tilts his head and looks at damien.

Jon: But I'm not allergic to peanuts.

Damien: You were in your past life, And you're in your past body.

Jon: So if I eat peanuts in this body, I'll get an allergic reaction.

Damien: Yes and I don't know this place very well because I'm still remembering details, And I don't want to risk your safety.

Jon: But I'll be okay.

Damien: I don't want to risk it.

Jon: You're training me like I'm a little kid.

Damien: You are a little kid.

Jon: I'm not in this body.

Damien: Well, in your mind, you are.

Jon:’pouts’this is unfair.

Damien: don’t worry, once we find a way to get back to our normal bodies, I'll make it up to you, but for now, we need to hope that things don’t get too chaotic.

Jon: ok……

Damien:’kisses his forehead gently and smiles’