𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐂 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂
________________________________

    "𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟"
~ 𝐒𝐙𝐀

                              𝑆𝑌𝑁𝑂𝑃𝑆𝐼𝑆!

𝑺𝑨𝑹𝑰𝒀𝑨𝑯 𝑺𝑴𝑰𝑻𝑯, also known as Sunny visited cousin's beach along with her parents every summer until they decided to get a divorce. They broke the news to Sunny on the last day of their annual stay at their beach house in cousin's.

That was years ago and for the first time in a long time Sunny and her mother are back in Massachusetts. Before she left all those years ago though, she found herself infatuated with a boy named 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢, but Sunny was extremely shy and found it hard to talk to him.

Eventually though, the two became best friends over the summer vacation stay. Until Sunny didn't return to Cousins the next summer, or the summer after that and poor Malachi was heartbroken. He was a child and didn't know how to reach out to Sunny. He waited every summer for the first couple of years for her to show up again but she never did so he eventually gave up.

But what he didn't know was Sunny never stopped talking about him or thinking about him. She'd always beg her mom to bring her back to the beach as a child but her mother declined, insisting that the beach held to many bad memories. Sunny had a wild imagination and she thought maybe on another planet like 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 the two would finally get to reunite again.

As the years went on and they both began to grow up they moved on but apart of them never stopped thinking about one another.

            𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄hii yall!! i didn't mention earlier but in this book Malachi will not be famous and neither will any of my other face claims

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
hii yall!! i didn't mention earlier but in this book Malachi will not be famous and neither will any of my other face claims. Remember enjoy and don't be a ghost reader🤍. Also how are we feeling about the plot so far?