Chapter 1

A/N
I thought this would be a fun mix for a fanfic, and I hope you think so, too. Enjoy!

Geto
  “ The sealing is complete.” 

I stood there in the corner, shocked and in disbelief at seeing the man who captured Gojo. He said I shouldn't get involved, but I can't just stand here and do nothing. I have to help him somehow. 

Geto
“looks like you're all awake. Now for our next…”

Mahito
“What's wrong?”

The cube that held Gojo suddenly dropped out of his hand and to the floor with a strong force that cracked the concrete. As they all stood there looking at the cube, the eyelids that were all around it opened up, and I could see that the eyes were the color of Gojo's. It looked like Gojo did something to weigh down the cube. ‘That idiot is always up to something!’

Mioko
“Now's my chance!”  

I swooped past them and grabbed the cube. They all turned to look at me as I stood up and smirked.

Mioko
“You're all fools if you think I'm gonna let you get out of here with my brother.”

Geto
“Mioko! Don't be stupid and hand me back that cube, and I won't hurt you”

Choso
“Geto, you know that girl?” 

Geto
“Yes, unfortunately for us, that's Gojo's little sister.”

Mioko
“What do you mean, unfortunately? Don't you want to see me, Geto?”

This man may have looked like the Geto I knew, but he wasn't. I'm not gonna fight them, I just need to get Gojo out of here. I don't want them getting him back no matter what, plus five against one isn't fair. I looked over at them, who were all ready to attack, I gave them a smile and ran out of there.

Geto
“I'll go after her, and you guys finish things here!” 

He was running right behind me. What a pain. I was still running as fast as I could, and there's no way I would let him catch me. I had no idea where I was going, but I  just needed to get out the barrier and let the others take Gojo, then I would beat the crap out of this fake. 

What is wrong with this guy, and why won't he give up. I hated running and was getting tired, but he was on my tail. I started panting, and that wasn't good.

Geto 
“Getting tired? Just hand me the cube, and you'll be fine.” 

Mioko
“Not a chance, you fake! You're not getting your dirty paws on Gojo. He has always protected me, and I'm gonna do the same.” 

I held my hands up and aimed at him

Mioko
“Curse technique reversal, red!” 

He didn't get to dodge and was pushed back. I ran and saw a light coming from a corner, so I took the turn, but it was a dead end. The light was coming from what looked like a swirling gate. I stood there and wondered what it was. But I heard a voice behind me and turned around. It was Geto. ‘Ugh! what now?’ I looked back at the gate, then down at the cube in my hand.

Mioko
“Gojo, how about we check it out, huh? It wouldn't hurt, right? 

The box shook lightly in my hands. ‘I guess he could hear me then.’ The gate looked as though it was about to close. I put the cube in my jacket, smiled at Geto, and gave him a wave as I jumped through the gate. The light flashed, and I couldn't see Geto anymore. Instead, I was looking at the sky. It was beautiful. ‘wait,... the sky? What?’ I was falling from the sky ‘shit.’ I turned around to look at where I was gonna land, but I could only see water. ‘oh no, no, I was gonna land in the sea! There must be sharks in there. I don't want to be fish food.’ I started screaming on my way down. ‘Isn't that a ship. Yeah, it is. I'm gonna crash in it, but wait… I can float.’