ep 1....

Mr.lee :  y/n get up how long u r going to sleep.....the time is already 7:30 am won't u r going to ur new school....

Y/n : ahhh...😴 appa w-wait mom....WHAT ITS 7:30 .....I HAVE TO GET IN THE CAMPUS IN 8....

author pov:

Y/n a normal middle class girl who is living her lovely life with her appa...he is so supportive to his daughter....he is a hard work person...after her mother died he is the one who take care of her without doing another marriage for his daughter....

Y/N POV:
I'm in my beautiful sleep...when someone screem my name...ohhh who is that someone could be rather than my appa....yes I totally forgot that
I'm joined to new school...actually we are in deague 2 months before...my grany died ( Appa's amma)
So we came to Seoul...for my studies....
Ok....I came to bathroom to did my morning routine...the when I went downstairs...I see my appa is filled the dining table with dishes....

Mr.lee: morning my princess....have ur breakfast

Y/n : good morning appa  ...

After she finished her breakfast she said her goodbye then leave to her new school...

So this is my new schl ...I'm little nervous not only little...🌋

I roam here and there yo find my class then when I suddenly bump into someone the persons belongings all dropped off...so I help to he/she ...I apologised to ???

He/she smile and say sry too....then I ask him/her where is class 18 he/she said that he/she  will guide me ...cause  he/she also same class....😁😁😁 ( sry soo much he/she).....

When we entered all the eyes on me.....after that teacher also came....she ask me to introduce myself....

Y/N: hi!! I'm Lee Y/N hope u guys treat me well....

Mrs.hana( teacher): go and sit whereupon want to sit.

I now to her and went inside then I saw the guy who guide me to the class room is smiling at me I also pass a grin to him....

He told me that his name is jimin....I search for places then there a sit which is just beside window...so I went there.....

Time skip........
  .......    

After the class over I came to caferina jimin is also there with another guy.....

He is cute....soo cute....they r cute.....🤭🤭

Jimin notice me then came to me while smiling widely....

Jim: hey y/n here is my soulmate taehyung.....hey tae this the new girl in my class y/n...

Y/n : hi taehyung......

Tae: heyyy hi u r so cute......y/nieee......
.....

Let's eat something common guys......

After that....we went for our next class ....

So mine is chemistry....
Jimin and taehyung are having same class....so we went to our paths

I entered and went to the sit which is empty.....after a minute pass everyone arrives....my right side desk is empty....on my left side there is a girl....

I smile at her...she also smile at me......

Y/n: hi I'm Lee y/n ....I'm new to this schl...nice to meet u!!!.(I introduce myself)😊😊

Irine: hi I'm irine....nice to meeg u too!!!!😊

Then...we talk talk ..a lot and become a good friend....

I asked her why the seet beside me is empty.....

She said that there is a guy sits there but from past few days he didn't came to schl properly......

Then .......the time flew away.......>___<

The school is end me and irine pass our numbers.....

I came home... while taking bus .....

My appa is not home....maybe he went to his office....

I went to room ....and refresh myself....
Then I went to kitchen to eat something....cause my stomach is grumpy..

So the went like this I did my homework..my appa came and ask abt  today.....I told home that I got new friends.....and there names....jimin ..taehyung..irene....

He is happy to see me happy.....

So after dinner I went to my room....and drift to my sleep ....😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

So  this chapter is her first schl day....so .......hope u like it....support more ...and I'll give u my best....😘😘😘😘😘 love u all.....💜💜💜💜