ep...3

Next day morning she wake up a little late 11.30 am  cause its Sunday....so she lazily went to did her morning routine then she went there....but there a sound of sirens is heard....
So I asked my appa what's wrong.....??

When we went out to check there is an ambulance and police cars were there

When we went out to check there is an ambulance and police cars were there....!!

Wht happen why there is police ...is something happen???

Y/N dad: wait here I'll go and see....

Y/N: I'm also coming....

Y/N dad: no wait here....

Y/N pov:
      Wht happen to that family...is that boy is ok..??? I don't know what's going on.....my dad came back and said that it's a little boy who's faced and body is full of bruises and scars....even some blood is on him.....

Y/N: wht the.....dad wait .....(I went there).....

And wht i see is a little boy its James.....( my eyes started to tear up)....his full body is in some are fresh mark and some are old mark of belt and rubber sticks...and blood is in his head.....luckily he is still surviving for his life....I know who did this ( my face suddenly became angry) .....its her his step mother.....she is the one who did this ...she is such a bitch.... I turn back side to see that lady is arrested by some cops and in her hand a cuff is there...I straightly went near her and her face turned to other side due to slap....yes I slapped her right on her face.....

.....

.........