1

Ace degenerate

"Yasmine can you get off your phone." Sam said.
Samantha LaRusso is Daniel LaRussos daughter. She was recently accepted into the 'in-crowd' and has just started dating Kyler.
Unlike Sam, Kyler's a rude bully. Hes one of the main ones who picked on Demetri and Eli. Lucky didn't publically announce her hatred for him though, as it would mark her as a weird freak who also deserved to get bullied.
Sam didn't love the teasing either but also felt like she couldn't say anything. And although her and Lucky aren't that close, they didn't mind eachother and quite enjoyed the others company.

Yasmine, who was texting and driving was the main girl in the group. Constantly being controlling to the others; atleast that's how Lucky felt. She's the 'popular queen' in West Valley High School and bullies, wether that's face-to-face or online.

"Just calm down it's fine."

"Come on Yasmine. Just focuse on driving, please." I spoke up from beside Sam.

"Lets try to keep the energy good. Okay guys? I can feel you two tensing up from here." Moon offered, trying to help.

Lucky was definitely closer to Moon than anyone else in the group. They just get eachother, they're always there for eachother and Moon was the only one who went out of her way to try to make Lucky feel welcome. And even after the 2 years they've been friends, they've never let eachother down.

"Your so boring, just live a little. It's fine." And not even 5 seconds after that was said, they crashed.
They crashed into a red Pontiac Firebird that was parked diagonally, sticking out accross the road. Although it might not have been Yasmines fault it was in the way, if she were looking she wouldn't have crashed into it.

Stopping just as the car crashed, everyone gasped out of shock and fear.
"Oh my God.."
"I told you, you shouldn't be on your phone."
The girls didn't know what to do. They could leave and deny anything ever happened, but what if there were cameras?
"What are we gonna do?"
"We have to call the police."
"We can't my parents will kill me!"
Just then there was a bang on the window where Moon was sitting. "What the hell are you doing?" Shrieking, and terrified they all lent to the other side. The man banging on the window with both of his hands
"What are you doing? Open the door!"
The girls screamed even more.
"Open.The.Door!"
"Drive! Drive!"
As Yasmine hit the peddle they sped off, terrified.
"Hey! Where do you think you're going? Where do you think you're going?" He said as he began to run but soon gave up.
"Shit!"

~•~

After several minutes of calming down the girls parted, each going home.

"Did you want to sleep at mine" Moon asked as she and Lucky started walking from Yasmines house.
"Yeah sure, ill just quickly tell my mum."

After they got to Moons house they layed out accros her bed, unpacking the events of the night.

"Do you think our parents will find out?"
"I dont know, i think we'll need some serious luck to get it away with it fully though."
"Well, lucky for us we have me!"
"Oh yeah, thanks Lucky i dont know what we would do without you."
"I know, i'm just that needed."
The girls laughed and talked for awhile before deciding to head for bed.
"Did you want anything to eat before we sleep?" Moon asked Lucky, not feeling hungry herself but  offering to make sure.
"No but thankyou, i'm not that hungry."
Getting into her side of the bed and tucking herself in nice and cozy.
"Goodnight Moon."
"Goodnight Lucky."
And with that they switched off the lamp on Moons desk.

(—)

First chapter done!

Hope you enjoyed it and it wasnt disappointing.

No Robby yet :( but hopefully will be soon.

If you have anything to say then please do.

byee