Kidnapped

You kept staring at the person without blinking.

??- Will you keep looking at me baby?

You blinked your eyes in surprise...

Yn- J-Jimin?! Is it you?

He removed his mask and there stands his heavenly face.

Tears started streaming down your cheeks. He smiled looking at you.

Jimin- what pabo? Got scared?

Yn- Was it your plan behind all these?

He nodded smiling widely thinking you'll get happy but the thing you did surprised him..

You slapped him.

Yn- What do you think jimin?! Doing all these shits and all do you know how scared I was thinking what will happen. You fucking kidnapped me and here smiling? Thousand thoughts left my mind in a minute. And what was your behaviour that day? You said that you don't care whatever happen to me so it was true right?! Because you don't care if I get killed or what-

He smashed his lips onto yours which made you shut and your eyes wide.

You were surprised and shocked every fucking thing was happening with your body. But when you got your senses back you pushed him.

Yn- what the fuck jimin?! Why are you doing all these? Why are you making me hate you so much?! I thought you were a gentleman but you are also same like all the other men a pervert.

He didn't said anything and left the car and actioned you to come out.

You came out and went to him.

Yn- what now??!

Jimin made you look at the guy that kidnapped you. He came in front of you and removed his face mask and boom!! Another surprise.

Taehyung.

You got another shock.

Yn- Kim fucking taehyung you were also with him you started to slap him continuously. (Not so forcefully)
You fucking betrayed me saying you have some urgent works where are those huhh?! You got time to plan all this shits with him? And what was that? Why did you held a knife on my dad's neck??

He suddenly removed the knife and kept on your neck.

Taehyung- shut up yn! Why are your over reacting so much? Aren't you happy we saved you huh?! You wanted this only right? Then why aren't you satisfied with anything?! Should I leave you again there and let you marry that bastard?!

You didn't said anything and was breathing heavily.

They both then started laughing. You were getting so fucking confused.

Jimin- look at her face bro! Where did your anger went yn? Vanished seeing the knife? I mean fake knife.

Yn- fake knife?!

He showed you the knife and the knife went inside just by pushing it by the finger. Taehyung was laughing like crazy.

Your anger started increasing like your veins will pop out now.

You went from there angrily.

They both went behind you and taehyung came in front of you stopping you.

Taehyung- I'm sorry yn.

He held his ears. Jimin also joined him.

Jimin and taehyung- We're really sorry yn!!

Taehyung started explaining you everything from the start.

Taehyung- Remember the day I came to meet you? After going outside the cafe your fiance approached me and said that if I did something which will stop your engagement he will do something to you. I got scared and that's when I asked jimin for help and I never mentioned but he's my childhood friend and he agreed to help me. Then we made all these plans to stop your wedding. I'm sorry yn but there was no other way to stop you from marrying him. He's a psycho if I would directly stop this wedding he'd try to harm you that's why I had to do this.

Your eyes softened. You sighed and hugged him.

Yn- It's okay taehyung I forgave you I know you care about me that's why you did this things.

(Let me give you a little explanation if you're getting confused. Remember the guy yn met at the cafe and asked his help he was taehyung. He is her real brother, the brother from her late parents. Her parents never got to know about him as he was abroad and when he came he got to know all this things, he helped her in every possible way he can)

Yn- I was just scared and said all those things in anger forgive me.

You pulled away from the hug and smiled at him. He too smiled back. Jimin was looking at you both and was adoring the scene.

Taehyung- It's okay my sister I understand. And btw wouldn't you forgive jimin too? He also did all this because I said him to do so.

You looked at him blankly.

Yn- he not only hurted me this time but have hurted me many times so I don't think I'll be able to forgive him.

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but you said.

Yn- Now I don't have to listen to your any explanation let's go from here to your apartment now I'm finally free.

Taehyung looked at jimin and gave him a reassuring look that he'll make all things clear between you and him.

Jimin smiled sadly and went from there in his car.

You and taehyung went to taehyung's apartment.

(Now it's author time to say something)

(Actually taehyung knows that jimin likes yn but is keeping a secret from her. Because now the things are not so good between her and jimin. He was tension free as he knew how good of a gem jimin is and will be best for yn. He was trying his best to make her understand jimin but she was not ready to listen)

(Let's see what happens next ~)