Closure

(Next day)

Taehyung and you had your breakfast and after months you had a peaceful time with your brother. You were very overwhelmed, it was like something has returned in your life which made it very better than before.

The day went by shopping enjoying and so much talks. You were holding by so many things to tell him. Taehyung mentioned jimin a few times in the conversation but you either ignored it or changed the topic. He was really tensed for his friend but can't blame you too. You were correct on your path so he just let go and waited for you to understand him.

But still he didn't knew the things which made you hate him he just thought you were angry with him because he kidnapped you.

(At night)

You were laying down on your bed scrolling through your phone as you and taehyung have seperate rooms. And about jimin, he had been calling you since yesterday but you haven't picked any of his calls. You muted his number.

You kept your phone on the nightstand and was about to turn for sleeping when you heard a knock on your window.

You flinched and sat on your bed.

Yn- Who's there??

No one replied.

You got scared thinking it might be a thief. You went towards the window and shifted the curtains and you saw a figure standing on your balcony railing with the support of stairs.

You saw that jimin??? Was standing there and asking you to open the window.

You opened it and asked .

Yn- The fuck??! You scared me! Why are you here??

He kept his hand on your mouth.

Jimin- shh!! Don't shout taehyung will come.

You yanked away his hand. He shamelessly entered inside while jumping and was looking around your room.

Yn- may I ask sir why are you here and that too from the balcony?

He looked at you and asked.

Jimin- missed me baby?

You turned your face on the other side.

Yn- why would I?

Jimin smiled and came towards you and made you look at him while holding your chin.

Yn- that was not the answer for my question.

Jimin- I don't know about you but I missed you a lot so I came to meet you.

Yn- through the balcony??

He nodded.

Jimin- If I'd came from the main door would you allow me to enter in your room?

You didn't said anything.

Jimin- Huhh is this how you welcome your boyfriend?

Yn- what??! A-are you out of your mind?! You're not my boyfriend.

Jimin- I will be soon.

Yn- Never!!

Jimin- ok ok! Calm down. I'm tired baby let me sleep here today.

Yn- Not at all! Go to your house and sleep there or sleep on the street but not in my room.

Jimin didn't reply and just layed on your bed.

Yn- Get up! Don't lay down on my bed. It'll get dirty.

Jimin- Oh really?!

He suddenly got up making you flinch. He started coming near you.

Yn- Wh- What are you doing jimin?

Jimin- What am I doing?? Nothing.

Yn- Don't come near me.

Jimin- Oh please! Don't tell me you're not enjoying it. I know deep down you want me to come near you.

You started backing off but he kept coming near.

Yn- N-no I don't.

He smirked and kept coming closer to you and that's when he started unbuttoning his shirt.

Your eyes widened. You looked away from him but he again held your chin and made you look at his eyes.

Jimin- Don't look away honey. I'm all yours.

He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. Your back hit the wall making you stop going back and he put his hands around you on the wall.

You looked at his perfect abs and didn't realised you were looking like a pervert.

Jimin- Enjoying the scene baby?

You quickly looked at his eyes.

Yn- N-no.

He was looking at you continuously without breaking the eye contact. His intimidating gaze was killing you inside. You kept neglecting your feelings for him but you can't deny that he does makes your heart flutter.

Then he bent down looking at your lips. You were getting very nervous. He kept benting down. Your lips were just an inches away from him that if any of you moved a little you might kiss. You closed your eyes waiting for his lips to press against yours. But you felt him chuckling against your lips. You opened your eyes. He stopped just right in front of your lips and backed away.

He turned around and grabbed his shirt making you freeze on your place. He wore his shirt and came towards you.

Jimin- baby you say you hate me but also can't resist me. I know you can't stay away from me and even I can't. I can never stay away from you. Don't worry I'll solve everything between us. You're mine and only mine.

After saying this he left from there and went into the balcony and jumped??

You quickly went and looked down to see if he's okay. But he had planned everything. He had set a net there so that he can't get hurt. He looked up at you and seeing your worried and concerned face, he smiled. He blowed a kiss at you.

Jimin- I love you darling!!

He shouted. You didn't said anything and kept looking at him. He smiled and then went away in his car.

When he left a smile formed on your lips. You kept your hand on your chest and felt your heart thumping loudly like it will come out and your cheeks were red because of blushing. You just hoped jimin didn't noticed your state like this. You went in your room and slept.