Chapter 6

Cordelia: Okay so this chapter, it'll just be twisted Wonderland characters meeting a few more characters.

Cordelia: I'm reusing some characters from my book called: Twisted Wonderland in the Real World (Twisted Wonderland x Male reader).

Cordelia: So if ya have seen that book some of these characters would know.

Cordelia: Also good new. This book also has 1.7k readers, meaning I'll make the other Twisted Wonderland x Male reader book. The one will be making is the Azul x Male reader book.

Cordelia: It won't be published until I get a few chapters in. But in the Azul Ashengrotto x Male Reader story, Y/n is base on Applejack who was born in Twisted Wonderland. He don't go to school and help around the family farm, and also in the Azul x Male Reader books Y/n would be a Beastmen (a hybrid mix of a german shepherd & a sheltie, Y/n Father was a german shepherd while Y/n mother was a sheltie)

Cordelia: I already have the Bio done but I have no time to make it since I was so busy with drawing stuff (Follow me on deviantart, my username is: Superstar5883 if ya want to see my art work.)

Cordelia: But anyways, so I know pokemon is very popular since we are getting a new Pokemon game aka Pokemon Legends Z-A, so I made an pokemon book. It's an Drew x Reader book. (Haven't decided on the gender for the reader, because I keep switching it from female reader to male reader and vivasa. So I'll update you on this when I figure out the gener. Please wait until you reach the bottom of this chapter to see what y/n gender will be for my book Drew x Reader book)

Cordelia: If ya don't remember Drew, he show up in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire anime and was also shown in Kanto and Sinnoh (for coordinating that Kanto and Sinnoh have)

Cordelia: So I made the book which was supposed to be base off the anime where y/n came from Paldea to Hoenn to be a coordinator even though she is champion along side Nemona (Drew is 10 I believe so I made Y/n 11 years old for the book). But then I remember, I haven't watch Pokemon in so fucking long.

Cordelia: So instead of making the Drew x Reader book based on the anime, Drew family moved to Paldea after drew was accepted into Uva Academy. (I'm playing Pokemon Violet since my cousin got me it, but I'll be adding Pokemon Scarlet to the book as well)

Cordelia: Anyways onto the book.
.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.

Y/n pov

I was with Dakota Julian who was in Diashion and her girlfriend Rebecca Rogers who was in Applework.

Dakota: Ya know, I'm already worried about .

Rebecca: Why? We haven't seen her in years. There is no way she'll be here.

Me: I'm also worried, I saw how Riddle was falling for Esther and we all know can smell love and the more love the more power she'll have.

Dakota: See, it's only a matter of time before Emiya comes back to take our love.

Rebecca: Well if she coming back, how come we don't see her?

Rebecca right, Emiya haven't came back ever since the Candice incident. But the principal and vice principal told everyone to be on guard in case she comes back.

Dakota: She must be waiting for the right moment.

Rebecca: But... Wait just a minute. Emiya went after Candice right?

Both me and Dakota nodded.

Rebecca: She goes after people who hold the most love between the couple. Candice holds the most love and when Emiya came here her necklace was a dull green before being a bright pink after stealing Spencer's love for Candice.