Chapter 2

" Lord Megatron, " Steve's voice crackled over the comm. " We've detected a massive energy surge in our systems! "

Starscream's optics lit up with intrigue. " Perhaps we should investigate, my lord, " he suggested eagerly.

Megatron's expression remained stoic as he considered the information. " We lack a fix on our coordinates, " he stated plainly. " Without knowing the source, we risk wandering blindly, "

" Then we'll find it for you, Megatron, " Knockout volunteered, though his tone betrayed a hint of annoyance. " But why is it always me and Breakdown getting the dirty work? "

Megatron ignored the complaint, instead turning his attention to Soundwave. " Prepare the tracking device, " he ordered. " We will not allow this energy surge to go unnoticed, "

Meanwhile, at the Autobot base, a similar sense of urgency filled the air as Ratchet analyzed the incoming data.

" It could be Energon, " Smokescreen suggested optimistically.

Ratchet shook his head. " Negative. The energy signals don't match. One appears to be in a flying motion, akin to a Chinese dragon soaring through the sky. The other has a more fluid, wavy pattern, like water in a calm ocean, "

Optimus Prime nodded thoughtfully. " Jasper, " he concluded. " The signals are striking high in that region, "

Turning to his team, Optimus issued his orders. " Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, you'll keep a close watch. Our human allies, Rafael, Jack, and Miko, frequent that area. Ensure their safety, and be vigilant for any signs of trouble, "

Miko interjected with a playful jab. " You mean, unlike normal? "

Arcee shot her a knowing look before turning back to Optimus. " Why Jasper, Optimus? "

Optimus's response was simple yet profound. " If the Decepticons have detected the surge, they may already be on the move. We must find the source before they do. Lives may depend on it, "

Pokémon pov ( K and Aqua )

The two girls settled into the dusty confines of the barn, the dim light filtering through cracks in the wooden walls casting eerie shadows across the makeshift shelter.

Aqua focused on setting up her equipment, her brow furrowed in concentration as she tinkered with wires and circuits.

Meanwhile, K paced restlessly, her frustration palpable in the tense set of her shoulders.

" I can't believe you went through that portal without even thinking, Aqua? " K snapped, her voice laced with anger. " Now we're stuck in who-knows-where with no way back! "

Aqua sighed, her gaze falling to the ground as guilt gnawed at her insides. " I know, K. I'm sorry, " she apologized, her voice barely above a whisper. "I  just... I wanted to see what was on the other side… "

K's expression softened at the sincerity in Aqua's tone, though her frustration still lingered.

" I get it, Aqua. But next time, please think before you act, " she pleaded, her voice tinged with concern.

Their brother, Rex, would undoubtedly be worried sick about them.

The thought weighed heavily on both girls as they huddled together in the dimly lit barn, their minds racing with thoughts of home and the uncertain future that lay ahead.

( moonwhile )

Rex's heart pounded in his chest as he entered Aqua's room, only to find it eerily empty.

Panic surged through him as he realized that not only was Aqua missing, but K as well.

His mind reeled with worry as he searched desperately for any sign of his sisters.

His fingers brushed against his belt, the familiar weight of the relics nestled within sending a shiver down his spine.

As he picked it up, a sudden spark of energy shot through him, causing him to stumble backwards in shock.

Before he could process what was happening, a powerful beam of light erupted from the teleportation stone on his belt, forming a swirling purple portal before him.

With a sense of trepidation, Rex reached out, his hand trembling as it made contact with the pulsating energy.

In an instant, he was propelled through the portal, the sensation of being pulled through space and time overwhelming his senses.

As he tumbled out onto solid ground, he scrambled to his feet, his eyes wide with astonishment.

Before him stood an old barn, its weathered walls looming ominously in the fading light.

With his heart pounding in his chest, Rex cautiously approached, calling out the names of his missing siblings into the darkness.

To his astonishment, a faint reply echoed back to him, sending a surge of hope coursing through his veins.

“ Rex!”/Big brother! ” Both girls shouted as they ran towards him and gave him a bone crushing hug.

“ Slow down little gremlins. ” he chuckled. They let go of him.

“ Care to tell me where we are and how we ended up here? ” He chided. Aqua looked sheepish as she explained the whole story.

K shared her side as Rex shared his.

“ I am trying to find a way back home, but it’s quite complicated. It will probably take a few days, at most a month. Maybe even a year, who knows? ” Aqua said.

“ Then that means we need to blend and live with the locals. I can see the two of you are already dressed like them. Let me just transform into mine, ” Rex said as his normal suit and tie transformed into a black jacket, he did not bother to zip it up as he left his reddish orange shirt exposed.

“ For now, let’s get some sleep. It’s dark outside and I have no idea what time it is, ” Rex instructed.

“ 4.30am in our time, no idea about this. Butttttt…Rexxxx… we are hungry! We did not eat lunch! ” K chimed in and Aquaria nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry for this chapter being a short chapter. Here's some funny Convo I had with my friend while making this:

It's a mental breakdown nee nu nee nu, nee nu nee nu neeeee, nee nu ne nuuu,nee nu neee nuh neeh neeh nuuuuuuu~~~ -K

(A/N Aqua/Sloth: my friend ( K irl ) was complaining about leg pain while writing this story
K Irl in the background: *SCREAMS*
Ltr A/N K Irl: I somehow cut off my own BLOOD FLOW