002 | NALISH💞

(this is a carry on from 001.)

As i got downstairs before nidal, i heard his loud footsteps from above. I laughed at how i beat him even though he threw my to the ground.

'SALISH! JUST WATCH THIS ISN'T OVER JUST YET!' His loud voice echoed through the house from upstairs, as i kept gasping for breath and holding my hands on my knees, i waiting for him.

I looked up to see neshan standing infront of me with his arms crossed, sending me a big smile.

'Hey kid, how are you?' Neshan asked pulling me into a hug.

I quickly hugged back and smiled, it was nice to see neshan again since he was always like another big brother to me. Obviously hudson will forever be the better one but me and neshan get along very well.

'Hey neshan it's nice to see you! i'm doing good, you?' I asked.

He laughed at my answer in a welcoming manner, i let go out of the hug beofre he could answer.

'Yeah i'm not too bad salish.' He stated.

Before i could say anything back to him, i felt a tug on my shoulder. 'You might have won this time but your for sure not winning the next one.' Nidal said, laughing while he blew a raspberry at me.

I rolled my eyes at his playful remark and threw his hand off my shoulder. 'Yeah sure, just move on nidal you know i'm just better then you.' I said as i folded my arms up to my chest.

'Nidal, salish, stop flirting juju told us to go into the living room, i don't know why.' Jiji said whilst walking.

I heard nidal scoff as he walked towards the living room.

As we all gathered around on the sofa, i was sat between jiji and nidal, and neshan was sat on the chair next to us.

'Okay so guys i just got a text from mom and she listed me some rules, also jordan said hudson gonna visit for the weekend so sh!t is about it get lit.' Juju said whilst smirking.

I laughed and turned my head to nidal, who was also laughing and giving me that "we are about to ruin this house" typa look. I looked away as i shook my head.

'Oh and i also ordered pizza since its a friday, so someone needs to get out the plates.' Juju said walking towards the front door.

'Yes pizza!' Nidal shouted.

I got up and went into the kitchen, i picked out 5 plates for us all but i especially got a pink one out for me. As i placed all of the plates onto the counter juju came in with two boxes of pizza.

*time skip*

As all of us were done with the pizza, nidal was quick enough to jump up and put his plate into the sink.

'Guys, me and salish are gonna go head up into the gaming room now.' Nidal stated, dragging me up by my hand.

'We are?' I asked. I looked back and saw jiji waving at me with a smirk. Omg this girl. I waved back and went upstairs to the gaming room with nidal.

The gaming room was so nice, it had purple LED lights around the ceiling and a big pile of board games in the cornor of the room. The carpet was white and fluffy. There was two big computers on these yellowy green desks. There was a lot.