IV

Next morning:

I woke up but I didn't have enough sleep last night after reading that note but I still gotta go to school🙄.

Author pov :
She took a bath and made some breakfast . Called felix who was supposed to come to pick her up. He came later and they left for school.

At school:
I arrived at school and went to the principals office to get my timesheet and locker keys, but something fell odd.
But whatever, it must have been my imagination. I checked my first class it was
Maths ughhh I hate itttt and it was also not with felix 🥲.

At the maths class :
Teacher: ahh goodmorning students looks like we have a new student here why don't you come and introduce yourself.

Y/n : sure 🙄, hi I am ( full name ) and I hope you guys take good care of me and we can be friends.* Crooked smile* 😬

Teacher: thank you , now you may have a seat next to Lucas

Lucas : here

* While going to your seat you felt someone's eyes on you and when you saw it , it was guy with a black hoodie and jeans seating at the back , just a seat beside you*

Lucas : hiiii
Y/n : hi
Lucas : looks like my sweet cousin is  grumpy
Y/n : and this sweet cousin of yours can also shoot a bullet in your head if you keep on irritating her
Lucas : ughh

* A little while later *

Y/n : btw whose that guy in black over there?

Lucas : looks like you can't live without talking with your favourite and handsome cousin 😉.

Y/n: ughh just answer my question

Luke : whatever, he is a silent guy no one talks to him cause his kinda scary .

Y/n : what's his name ??

Luke :  sam

* What no way please don't say his is who I think he is *

After class ended

At the halls :

Lucas : are you sure you will be here alone till felix comes back from his class.

Y/n: ya, no problem you should go home it's getting late .

Lucas : fine but after he comes give me a call .

Y/n: yes mister overprotective cousin , now gaur .

Lucas : ok bye

* A little while later*

Y/n pov :

How much time is he gonna take . I thought while sitting on a beanch in the hall .

Author pov :

Someone approached y/n ...

??: hi
Y/n : uhh hi , aren't you from my maths class .

?? : yes, I just wanted to ask if you want me to drop you .

Y/n : don't bother my friends gonna drop me off.

?? : ohh princess i insist.* He pinned her to the wall *

Y/n : wait , no please no h- hyunjin.

Hyunjin: ohh darling you remeber me

Y/n : of course I would remember the one who ruined my life .

Hyunjin : darling it was for the well being of both of us , daddy misses you please come back to daddy.

Y/n : never

Hyunjin: you're making it difficult for me darling just listen to me and come back .it's so simple.

Y/n: I can't .. it's so complicated.

Hyunjin: but I can

Y/n pov : 
After he told that he took something and made me faint all I could see was black .

Deep inside i knew I loved him as much as before.

What had hyunjin done to y/n to make her hate him so much ??    where did Hyunjin take her ??

To be continued

Author's note :
How was this new chapter guys what do you think will happen next ?? Give me your opinions .

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍