𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒔

Elijah

Home.

Well not my actual home, but a place that feels like home.

I collapsed on the sofa, leaving my bag to Tobias of Ellis. I hear some laughing as I feel eyes stare at me.

"Well boys, you guys are able to stay. But only until the field trip is over. I don't want you guys families to be worried." She tells us before leaving us downstairs.

"Not like mine would care." Ellis scoffs as he crosses his arm with an eye roll.

"Mine too." I sigh, dreading the thought of having to go home. The messages they sent. They only want me there just to torment me. Otherwise they couldn't care less about me.

"I forget the type parents you guys have." Tobias lets out in an unhappy manner.

"We have fucked up parents."

"No shit Sherlock." I let out as my cheek flattened from my face on the sofa. I sigh before turning onto my back.

"I wish you guys could live with me."

"Literally."

After moments of silence we tell Tobias to go put our things up, which he of course tells us no, and to go do it ourselves. But Ellis threatens that he'll go home if he doesn't. So with a big attitude, Tobias takes our things upstairs, grumbling some intelligent things.

I pull out my phone before sitting up. I see texts from my parents. And they are some not so nice texts.

Ellis notices my expression and walks over and sits down next to me before looking at the messages.

"They really... hate your existence." He states as he reads the messages.

"Yep. They said im the reason they struggle when they were younger. And that I was a complete mistake." I say, swallowing the tears that wanted to form. I don't want to believe what they say, and I don't. Anymore. But there is a voice in the back of my head that tell me that they are tell the truth. That I am a mistake, and nothing ever comes good from a mistake.

"No you aren't." Ellis tells me as he cups my cheek, his expression is hurt. "I am so glad you are here, and so is Tobias. Don't let anyone tell you your worth. You say what your worth is. And only you. Not your parents, not me, not Tobias."

I smile as I place a kiss on his cheek. He soon places a kiss on my lips and we stay like that. His soft lips on mine, the taste of rich vanilla.
After a matter of moment the kiss escalates, now i'm hovering on top of him while his back is pressed against the sofa. The taste of his lips never leaving mine until we pull back from the lack of air.

I breathe heavily as I look down at him, and his breathing is just the same. I attempt to kiss him again, but Tobias walks in and clears his throat.

"If you two wanted to make out, you could've said that."

"Shut up." I threw a pillow, feeling the blood rush to my face as I sat down on the sofa and so did Ellis. "I'm kidding." Tobias rolled his eyes with a small smirk tugging his lips.

"We should have a movie night." Ellis suggests.

"Why?"

"Why not?" Ellis countered as he stood up. Tobias looked at me then shrugged and I copied his movements.

"But it's still day. It's still noon." I countered.

"We're gonna have to preoccupy ourselves until then." Ellis states as he held a hand on his hip and the other holds his chin.

"Let's play a classic board games." Tobias suggested as he walked towards the closet before opening the door.

"Like?"

"Monopoly." He whipped out the large box of Monopoly and walked over to us, and sat it down on the table.

We spent the entire day playing classic games. Like; sorry, uno, the game of life, etc. we had fun. I won most of the games, besides the game of life. Maybe that's the universe giving me a hint.
But in general it was good to get the feelings of the classic board games. Not that I had family game nights, but when I was younger my parents would drop me off at my grandma's with my cousins and I would play there. The feeling truely gave me nostalgia.

Before we knew it, it was 6 o' clock in the evening and we put all the games up to prepare for our movie night.

"We don't have snacks, so im gonna go out and get some. Ok?" Tobias said as he started to slide on his shoes and his jacket.

"Be safe." I said as I watched him walk to the door before leaving and locking the door.

I saw Ellis giving me a few glances at the corner of my eye. I knew what he wanted, but I just waited to see if he was gonna do something. Which he did, he turned his body and pressed his plush lips against mine, and I immediately kissed back. He held my cheek and I held the back of his head.

Once we got lost in the moment, being drunk on lust. The kiss lasted a bit longer than the last. Which caused us to pull back, panting like crazy.

I look into his hazel eyes, they hypnosis me just like the first time I laid eyes on him at them.

"Do... You want to continue?" I asked and he vigorously nobs which caused a smile to pull the corners of my lips.

I let my lips meet his again, his arms hopelessly tossed over my shoulders. I lean more until im on top of him, my lips still tasting his. The rich taste makes me kiss harder.

His fingers entangle into my hair, the kiss becomes more sloppy as we continue.

I pull away catching my breath before letting my lips attack his neck. I kiss his neck gently, he giggles from the ticklish feeling. He tilts his head so I can get more. I trail all the gentle pecks all around his neck, before I start to kiss harder. Sucking and or nibbling on some parts. He bites down, holding his pleasure sounds. His skin is soft and smooth like butter.

I nibble on a particular part and he wasn't able to hold back and moan out loud. And I felt my pants starting to stretch.

Oh god.

I can tell he felt it poking him because he jerked his hips up onto me, which makes a groan fall from my lips.

"You're really impatient."

I slipped my hand under his shirt and pulled it up carefully, before I saw markings, my eyes widened, which made me stop. I think he realized what I saw and quickly pulled his shirt down.

"Ellis–"

"Let's just pretend you didn't see it." He frantically tried to brush the situation off, his eyes avoid mine

But I wasn't.

"Ellis why–"

"Nothing was there, it's nothing!" He attempted to get up but I held him down.

"When did you start doing this?" I demanded as I held him in place. I didn't know what to do but hold him down and force him to tell me. I can't believe he would— why?

He stops frantically moving, but still doesn't look at me.

"Let me see." I ask. Tears pricking the corner of my eyes as I watch him slowly reach down for the hems of his shirt, he slowly pulls it up and i once again see the scars along the lower part of his stomach.

I feel my heart nearly tear.

"Have you been doing it recently?"

"... Last time I did it, it was last month." He states before pulling his shirt back down.

I sigh a bit, "We're gonna tell Tobias—"
"But it might ruin the night." He countered as his gaze finally met mine

"But he needs to know—"

"I need to know what?"