p2: the beginning 2

The next morning, he was still in his bed. He couldn't sleep last night, and he was feeling like doing nothing.
He was still too shocked and angry. As he was laying on his bed and thinking deeply.
_:" How could I be this stupid to date that jerk."
He was frustrated, so all he could do was scream on his pillow.
_:" Tomorrow is gonna be fine...I'll
work even harder, I need to distract myself. Yeah, and after a few more work days, I'll go on a vacation..."
As he said that to himself, suddenly his phone started ringing.
_:" Ugh, who the hell is calling?"
He had no choice but to answer the phone call. It was his father's secretary.

_:" Yeonjun ssi your father and your grandfather want to see you. Come to the main house as soon as possible. "
_:" hello Mr park. Good morning to you too, "
The tune of the Secretary was as cold and rude as always. That was the way everyone would always treat him in that family. Since he was the result of his father's affair. No one treated him as a real family member. His stepmother hated him, and his father also didn't completely accept him as his son.
Yeonjun always hated his birth mother for abandoning him. His father told him that after Yeonjun's birth, his mother ran away, leaving him with his father's family.
Yeonjun worked really hard and was quite successful in his career. Over working himself for gaining some respect and making his family proud. Though no one cared about his hard work since his older half-brother would take the credit of his works.
So, in general, calling him and inviting him to the main house was a rare event.
_:" Alright, I understand, I'll come."
_:" we are waiting, so hurry up, please. "
And he hung up on yeonjun.
_:" How rude.."
He didn't want to give up on his day off, but he had no other option. If he wanted to keep his position as a sails manager، he had to obey his family.
So he got ready and dressed up nicely. He got into his car and drove to his family house.
Even though he wasn't considered as an actual family member, by his overworking himself and proving his abilities in business, he gained some respect among the choi family though they were only using his skills, specially his older brother. He would always take credit of yeonjun's hard work. And as always, yeonjun couldn't speak up to him.
After 30 minutes he finally got to the main choi family's house.
Before entering into the house, he fixed his suite and his hair and breathed heavily.
As he entered into the house, everyone's cold eyes and stares were focused on him now. He bowed to his family and greeted them with the same cold tone as them. Then, his grandfather looked at him with a smirk.
_:" Sit down, boy. We need to talk. "
He listened and sat down. The grandfather started his speech.
_:" So about the last business meeting with H company... they today told us they no longer want to have any business with us."
_:" w..what? "
Yeonjun was quite shocked because the H company already was delighted with his work, and they promised him to continue with work.
_:" That's it. They were one of our major and big clients and business partners. How could you possibly make them terminate their contract with us?"
Said seokmin with a smirk. Yeonjun quickly figured that his stupid brother was behind it. The grandfather contained.
_:" Settle down seokmin_ah. Well, yeonjun, I was surprised to hear that you lost to convince them to continue the business. "
This time, his father spoke in a cold and scolding tone.
_:" I can't believe that you caused this much trouble to our company! Do you know the damage you caused us?"
Yeonjun was speechless and shocked.
_:" no no it's a mistake. I took care of it. MrPark beomjun already accepted the contract and... I'm pretty sure I didn't screw up..."
Seokmin still looked sarcastic and smirked at him, interrupted yeonjun.
_:" No, you screwed up pretty bad, my little brother !"
_:" You...I know you are behind this choi seokmin! Father, grandfather, please believe me. I didn't do anything to make the client unhappy....seokmin is...."
Before he could finish his sentence, his father slapped him pretty hard on his face.
_:" How dare you ! Now, you even have the audacity to blame your brother for the mistake you made?"
While he was shocked because of the slapp, he then spoke up.he was trembling frome anger and shock.
_:" I never make mistakes! I swear I never made any mistakes... I even double-checked everything and the clients we satisfied with my performances....I..."
_:" That's enough! "
This time, the grandfather raised his tone.
_:" yeounjun! You really have disappointed me! I was thinking of at least giving you the minimum punishment, like giving you a demotion. But now I know. You didn't show any remorse for your actions, and now you are accusing your brother! "
Yeonjun thought the whole situation was ridiculous. He never made any mistakes, and everyone knew it! But still, he was the one being wrongfully punished.
His grandfather contained.
_:" So now I decided! A demotion is not enough! I'm going to banish you! Not only frome the company but also frome the family! Go now and do not ever show your face to us ever again! "
He felt cold and shocked, speechless and frustrated. Then he looked at his brother and parents.
Hi could see his father's strange look and
his brothers smirked . His stepmother's cold looking eyes were more strange. He couldn't figure out if she was satisfied with this show or something else, but he thought maybe now that he was completely banished from the choi family, she must be delighted. Without saying anything, he stepped out of the house furiously. It was unfair.
_:" Now....what am I supposed to do...?"
He had no choice but to look for another job. It has been a while since the last time he had job hunting. So he knew it would be tough for him.