𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪..?

┆····································································································· ꒷꒦

┆𝘺/𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 '𝘙𝘪𝘳𝘪'

┆TW: bad words 🙀

┆first chapter woahhh!!!!

┆(P.S I know Riri has no gender but for the sake of no confusion, I'll call Riri a she and Rio a he!!)

┆····································································································· ꒷꒦

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦ ˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

⊹˚⋆୨ৎ˙⋆꩜・゚·:。﹕𓆝 𓆟 𓆞﹕⋅˚₊‧꩜⋆˙౨ৎ₊ ༘⊹

Y/N was walking home from school after a long, tiredsome day. They passed their neighbor Hoshino's house. Apparently they had a teenage daughter who also lived alone. Anzu, Y/N thought. She went to their school too!

Once Y/N got home, they quickly went to their room and flopped onto their bed. It had been 2 weeks since their parents got relocated to live elsewhere, and they were left alone at home.

Y/N never really cared for romance, though they knew that everyone else their age did- making them a sort of 'outcast' amongst classmates and peers.

But anyway, just as Y/N groaned when thinking about their homework, they decided that since it was Friday, they could ditch it! And what better than to do their favorite thing in the world? Play a game of course!

And so they got their console out and turned on their TV, the last thing on their mind being that a jellybean-shaped furball would inch their way out of it..

⊹˚⋆୨ৎ˙⋆꩜・゚·:。﹕𓆝 𓆟 𓆞﹕⋅˚₊‧꩜⋆˙౨ৎ₊ ༘⊹

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ꒱ ˎˊ˗

I got down to relax after a long afternoon of hard work. I just wanted to watch my show, but something terrifyingly weird happened..

I turned my game on, and some low quality game with weird looking ikemen popped up. What??

"Huh? This isn't the game.. weird. They must've changed it..but now it's seriously lame." The thing I least expected when I pressed start was to find myself reading a bunch of legalese! I squinted my eyes to read when some jellybean looking thing struggled itself out of my TV.

"AHHHH!!!!!" I screamed. I mean, of course I'd scream! Some mango flavored furball is on the floor after appearing from out of my TV!

I was freaking out! I wish that it would stop trying to get me to calm down, too! It started speaking... Wait..WHAT??! IT TALKS?!

⊹˚⋆୨ৎ˙⋆꩜・゚·:。﹕𓆝 𓆟 𓆞﹕⋅˚₊‧꩜⋆˙౨ৎ₊ ༘⊹

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ꒱ ˎˊ˗

Riri had started panicking, desperately trying to get Y/N to calm down before cops were called. She tried every trick in the book, until she finally grasped Y/N's mouth shut with her hand. "Shhh!" Riri spoke.

"I'm just here for a romantic project!!! And congrats! You're subject #2!"

"Subject number 2?" Y/N questioned, "who's number 1?"

"Well, I'm sure you know her.. Anzu Hoshino? She goes to your school and I believe she's your neighbor.." Riri replied. "I am also helping her find a partner!"

"Wait, if you have her to help, then why are you also helping me?" Y/N asked.

"Uhhh, that's besides the point.!- anyways.." - *Riri then proceeded to introduce themselves and explain the details!*

Y/N was dumbfounded. I mean, why would she want to date anyone? But still, she didn't really wanna die alone.. which is why she had her cats.! Oh.. yeah.. her parents took them..but either way!! She's not dating anyone! She decided to question Anzu about it the following day.

"Hello? Are you listening?" Riri inquired.

"Uhh, yeah.. sorry." Y/N replied. Now that she knew all of this stuff, she surely wouldn't be scared of Riri, right.??

Hahah...right.?