𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙟𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚?!

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦ ˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

"Wait..why the f*ck are you even in my house?" I questioned. I just didn't know why this Riri thing or its project would care about MY love life!!

Either way it responded with "well, for the project of course!" How informing.

I still can't believe this happened, it's so crazy! "But anyways, I have to get up to go to school in like two hours" I told it. "So let me go to sleep now." And that's what we did. It somehow disapeared and I slept soundly for the remaining time I had.

⊹˚⋆୨ৎ˙⋆꩜・゚·:。﹕𓆝 𓆟 𓆞﹕⋅˚₊‧꩜⋆˙౨ৎ₊ ༘⊹

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ 

Just 20 minutes before school, when Y/N realized they overslept, they immediately got up. "Shoot!" they cried. They quickly got dressed, ate something quick, brushed their hair & teeth and were just about leaving the front door when they realized that this could be a scheme..

I mean one of the most common scenes in a romance anime was the girl running with the toast in her mouth, but Riri wouldn't set her up to that..right?

Luckily, Y/N found no ikemen as she dashed outside, not willing to be late or at least not later than they would be. On their way out, they saw Anzu, apparently also late.

"Hi Anzu!" Y/N called out, "Late as well?"

"Yeah! Luckily I don't have a toast in my mouth! You know how that story ends!" Anzu called back. They both giggled at that. Y/N caught up to Anzu and they speed walked together until Anzu crossed a corner and suddenly got hit by a car! 

"Oh my Anzu! Are you okay?" just as Y/N asked that, a tall man got out of the car and questioned Anzu if she was alright too. "O-Oh, yeah! Ahah.." 

*Y/Ns thoughts: if Riri is with her too, they surely can't make a like 30 to 40 year old man her soulmate..right?*

Lucky for them, or well unlucky for Anzu, it was actually Hijiri Koganei, an heir to some rich ass family. 

(THE REST OF THIS IS THE WHOLE INTERACTION BETWEEN HIJIRI AND ANZU AND NOW THEY ARE BEING TAKEN TO SCHOOL BY MR. TSUCHIYA AND HIJIRI- TIME SKIP)

"Well, Mr. Tsuchiya, it's really no problem for you to take us to school.. I mean Anzu says she's okay and we can walk.." Y/N offered. 

"The accident was our fault anyway, so it's no need for you to take us.." Added Anzu.

"Nonesense. You will be later anyway and it's a pleasure to ride here with me, isn't it? I mean you  probably staged the accident to get closer to me, didn't you?" Hijiri quickly, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺, responded. "Well what idiot would purposely get hit by a car to get closer to someone?" Anzu fumed. She obviously wanted to be the anti-heroine for this love project. 

Y/N giggled. "Yeah, that's just so silly to do, I mean I'm sure it's just an exaggeration.." 

EDIT: Sorry for taking so long! I was walking carelessly and got hit by a truck! I tried to finish this in the hospital so sorry its so short.. I'll try to update more! I have scoliosis and broke my leg but I'll be fine :3